New massage client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchanting Beauty

Reaction score
hi all!
I've had an email from a new client requesting a massage for her and her boyfriend, thing is I don't usually offer male treatments except for partners of my regular female clients.
Should I stick to my guns & tell her this & possibly lose her as a potential client or should I go for it.
Only reason I don't do male treatments is because I am mobile so probably a bit overcautious
X

I do the same as you. I refuse to do a male I've not met. You could say "can I do you on your own first"? Give her a call and see what she sounds like. Xx

I do the same as you. I refuse to do a male I've not met. You could say "can I do you on your own first"? Give her a call and see what she sounds like. Xx
Thankyou, glad to hear it's not just me.
Have emailed her to tell her & will give her a call if she would like to book in herself. X

I'm mobile and I don't do male clients. I used to when I worked in the salon but I chose not to now I'm working for myself xx

Latest posts

Back