New mobile bed required asap!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonkers

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea which bed is best to get for mobile?

It has to be able to handle good weights etc.

My Bed that i have had just over a year colllapsed and broke in half today with someone on it!!! I was in the middle of a bum wax tooo!!!!

I use my bed everyday so need to order one asap.

Thanks

Rem airlight, had mine 4 years

That is so funny, well not for the person having the bum wax I suppose!! I just got the Extralite bed from Therapy 2000. They have a sale on and are going for £99 - I paid £160 for it. And it holds heavy people, my sister is 20 stone and it holds her no problem. hth x

i just ordered a new bed and want to sell mine. comes with a case and face hole too. i cn send a pic to ur mobile
h x

I don't have anything useful to suggest, but I just want to say thank you for giving me the biggest laugh of the day!!!

I can just picture this bed breaking in half and the client with their bum in the air:lol: Not funny really, but it made me chuckle.............

thanks ladies! will have a look at those.

Im still giggling to myself especially as it was my ex who was bum in the air at the time! hahah.

he is paying for new one! x

Can't believe you waxed your ex in the first place, plus the fact it broke half way through it, that's SOOOO FUNNY!! :green: at least you knew the person and at least he can get you a new one...so did you finish the bum wax off then? LOL

well not very well as i couldnt stop laughing. We are only friends, we met for lunch even though i said dont go there. haha. cannot believe it. oh well!

well im torn between the feelgood one above at £99 and the extralight one at the same price on therapy2000 the feel good one comes with carry case the extralight one doesnt.

Last edited:
i got a 10kg one off ebay..
i put in lieghtweight massage table
it was £74 and was with me in 2 days,,
it has held my 20 stone client!! and i am made up it is solight
good luck xx

I have just got my new portable couch from Therapy 2000 the extralite, it's brilliant. It weighs 10kgs whereas my old one weighed 17kgs. Someone on here recommended it. It cost £109.00 including vat. Have a look they are on sale at the moment and it comes with a light cover and face cushion, which I must confess I haven't used yet.

Thanks everyone I ordered the feelgood one in the end, It was £125.00 plus p & p but still on sale so hoping it comes soon.

This has taught me a massive lesson, to check the bed in details before each client, especially as i am mobile its in and out of the car a few times a day. Im so lucky it was a friend it happened to.

Latest posts

Back