New MoYou Plates are in!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma9383

Reaction score
As the title says, the new MoYou London Cookbook plates are now online. Just bought myself some (would be rude not to :lol:)

Ooh they're perdy! Particularly loving the coffee themed no 04! :)

So cute but sadly can't see any of my clients wanting food on their nails :(

Felicity xx

So cute but sadly can't see any of my clients wanting food on their nails :(

Felicity xx

Lol!

Me too! Not sure about the cook ones!

Instead I ordered 6 of ones that had come back into stock...I was only gonna order one but 5 "fell" into my basket 😂😂😂 xx

New goodies have arrived! 😍
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414782078.884305.jpg

Oooh, which ones did you get Sarah?

Oooh, which ones did you get Sarah?

I got these 6! I really wanted Mother Nature 07 so glad it came back into stock today! xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414783992.945813.jpg

Nice!
This was my order today . . .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 348
Nice!

This was my order today . . .

I just love the Mother Nature ones! So glad the 15OFF code still works too! 😊 xx

Oh noooo, I cant stop buying them

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I've looked on the website loads of times.....how do you decide on which plates to buy? I would like to buy 3 or 4 but I can't decide. What's your most popular designs?

Thank you! I hadn't seen the discount code until now - just before I put in my order. Hurrah for new plates

I've looked on the website loads of times.....how do you decide on which plates to buy? I would like to buy 3 or 4 but I can't decide. What's your most popular designs?
My Clients go for subtle designs, I like swirly, so I try to get plates with mixed. Before I got Moyou plates, I bought a set of 24 from Bundle Monster, which had just about every design you would want, and a few you wouldn't! But on thumbs they are too small, so I've gone for Moyou plates that have a picture on them, which allows you to get a larger image. The pro plates are also bigger images than normal. HTH x

Last edited:
Thank you BBCharmer I like the swirls, classic design. I can feel a purchase coming on!

Have just recieved my order excited!!!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1415278370842.jpg
    1415278370842.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 252
I've just ordered some Festive Plates 02, 03 and 06 and also one of the new Cook Book Plates 07.

I'm normally a Konad stamper but fancied something new especially on the run up to Christmas.

That 15OFF worked for me, so thanks for posting!

I got my new MoYou plates yesterday and they are gorgeous. I've only every had Konad ones before.

So I'm all set for Christmas designs and I even got the new ones with cupcakes on them, which I love for myself.

The 15OFF code never works for me either!

I emailed them and they said that couldn't get it working again but would refund it when I'd ordered. So am waiting to see what happens.

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back