New NSI soak off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma m

Reaction score
Hi, to any NSI geeks. I was just wondering if anyone has tried the NSI soak off gel yet, and if so what are your thoughts and feedback on it?

Iam looking for a gel system at the mo, I have been using balance from NSI but Iam not too keen on it being a buff off, so would like to try a soak off instead.

Any feedback would be grateful:)

i would also be interested in knowing what other nsi techs thought of the new soak off gel when i heard trial and sample kits were availible i thought great but i didnt expect the price to be quite so high for a sample kit so have left ordering for the time being until funds improve!

Me too, £50 is quite a lot for a trial kit, will also wait until there is some feedback on here before buying.

I to am really waning to try the new soak off colours as i dont want to be buffing away at clients nails and destroying them. I couldn't see anything other than the trail kits available to buy or even have a look at the colours. Has anyone been able to view the colours yet?

Thanks for your replies, but I have to say that I do think that the price of a trial kit is a little expensive, Can anyone tell me of any other soak off gels otherthan calgel and bio?

as anyone tried or us the gel from opi?

Thanks once again.

I to am really waning to try the new soak off colours as i dont want to be buffing away at clients nails and destroying them. I couldn't see anything other than the trail kits available to buy or even have a look at the colours. Has anyone been able to view the colours yet?
You won't destroy anything, providing you are trained to use your buff-off gel and know how to use your abrasives with the correct techniques!

You won't destroy anything, providing you are trained to use your buff-off gel and know how to use your abrasives with the correct techniques!

I agree with Sandi! I'd also love to ask why you find the need to soak off at all? I use Brisa Gels and have never had to buff off a set of nails yet. :eek:Why does every one feel the need to buff of nails? Even with L&P I rarely ever have to do a soak off!

I think there is one main reason these soak off gels are popular with some technicians and, at the risk of making my self unpopular, I am going to say why ... It is because no particular skill is needed to apply them ... anyone can paint a product on to a nail surface. I think these gels attract allot of people who are new to the industry and who just want nails to be easy! But easy won't suit 90% of the clients who want nails.

I can't wait to get to get my hands on the new NSI soak off gel.

Everyone keeps asking when I'll start offering it. They want the colour gels that they will wear for as long as possible, soak off and choose a different colour.

All the nails I do are for friends and family. i don't think they are ready for the commitment to a hard gel. I'd use the soak off gel to eventually convert them. ;) And i'd like to try all the different colours myself. Lol.

I just wish NSI Scotland would hurry along a bit. If it's not available soon I might look at a different brand. I'll call them in the morning to find out when I can buy it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for your replies, but I have to say that I do think that the price of a trial kit is a little expensive, Can anyone tell me of any other soak off gels otherthan calgel and bio?

as anyone tried or us the gel from opi?

Thanks once again.

look into the nobility soak off gel by lechat. its good value and very popular.
it works out at around 1/3 the cost of biosculpture , so it makes a big difference to your start up costs.

buy it at LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

see tutorials and examples that might interest you on my web and blogspot.

ive started to convert my short nno gel clients and some rockstar toe clients over to the illusion gel. i dont really think the fact that it soaks off is an advantage over a buff off gel but my clients and i like it because its softer and more flexible than the traditional gel. the clients with it on their toes especially love it(myself included!) because theres no more cracking or extra pain when u stub a toe:)
Posted via Mobile Device

I contacted NSI Scotland and it should be available next week.

I WANT IT NOW!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

its available in the uk now. Colours should be available in september too.I've ordered the kit, will let you know what i think. I use bio sculpture it is definately the best product out there but it just depends on your budget to what gel you prefer.
x

Latest posts

Back