New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow babychops that's gone really fast. So ur 26 weeks now? How have you been keeping? Xx

Yeah 26 weeks now Iv been well thank you, starting to get uncomfortable in bed now and getting more tired and keep feeling sick, but it's not too bad. How are you getting on? Xx

Oh that's good then. It does get quite uncomfortable in bed doesn't it. We're doing ok thanks. Very tiring tho. No1 can prepare you for the lack of sleep. Especially as I hadn't slept the Monday night and didn't have him til the Tuesday night. I'm still quite sore but hoping that will ease off soon.
Pinkcouture what do u feel like your having? Boy or girl. I really felt like girl, could only picture myself with a girl...but he was a boy. I was quite surprised xx

I really think its a girl, i don't see myself with another boy and i keep going to pick up pink things to buy and i nearly get to the checkout and then remember that I don't actually know what I'm having. I just can't imagine it being a boy, its so strange, i didn't feel this strongly when I had the boys.

Wow babychops it's going so fast!

We have missed our chance this month as AF came 1 week early or I'm 1 week behind haha and we haven't had a chance too often.

We are taking Maca root this month. It apparently boosts fertility and energy. Extra energy would be amazing.

It's lovely seeing you all progress. Fingers crossed it's me in the next few months xx

I only have 13 weeks 2 days left ... so exciting! Have a HD scan booked for Friday I can't wait to see my little wriggler again ☺ 93 days till my due date not that I'm counting or anything haha xx

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow babychops it's going so fast!

We have missed our chance this month as AF came 1 week early or I'm 1 week behind haha and we haven't had a chance too often.

We are taking Maca root this month. It apparently boosts fertility and energy. Extra energy would be amazing.

It's lovely seeing you all progress. Fingers crossed it's me in the next few months xx
Fingers crossed! Xx

I only have 13 weeks 2 days left ... so exciting! Have a HD scan booked for Friday I can't wait to see my little wriggler again ☺ 93 days till my due date not that I'm counting or anything haha xx

I have 13 weeks 1 day left! Lol x

Ooo only a day between u both! How did ur hd scan go? Did u get any good pics? I had to go back as he wasn't in a good position xx

Really good thanks, he was kind of hiding behind the umbilical cord but we could see his little face pouting as the umbilical cord was beating on his face . The photos don't look that good on here :( but his definitely a boy haha xx

Attachments

• 1442230390230.jpg
    1442230390230.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 1442230401911.jpg
    1442230401911.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 91
Those scan pictures are so cute! I had my 20 week scan today, found out we are having a girl! Im really happy!

Ooh I didn't know there was a pregnancy thread on here. I'm due in 5 weeks and having a little girl. I already got two boys. Can't wait!!! Every day is creeping in slower the closer it gets though lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

Those scan pictures are so cute! I had my 20 week scan today, found out we are having a girl! Im really happy!
Aww congrats! What is it you have already? Boys or girls or both? Xx

I have twin boys so a little girl will be lovely :) me and hubby have said this will be the last baby now. My boys wanted a baby sister so they are happy now! Can't wait to buy pink after 5 years of buying blue!

I Always think girly clothes are so much cuter and easier to buy then boys! So happy you got your little girl to complete your family :)

I think it's flying by! It only feels like last week I was having my 12 week scan now I'm nearly 28 weeks. Only 5 weeks for you how exciting ! :) x

I thought it was boys you had already! I bet you can't at least you won't be the only female in the house now!

Oh that is a good scan pic. Here's mine. I think it's a good likening to him tbf. Shaz have u finished work now then? X

Attachments

• 1442314281823.jpg
    1442314281823.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 82
Lyd91 he is gorgeous! How are you getting on? Its so nice to be having another female in the house, I'm really girly so its going to be amazing to be able to look at girls toys and clothes.

Oh that is a good scan pic. Here's mine. I think it's a good likening to him tbf. Shaz have u finished work now then? X
Nooo I'm working till the 17th of October, due the 20th...gona be tough. Also have to go back after 6 weeks boohoo..but since my partner is employed he gets a better deal so he's taking the mat leave instead of me. when are u all finishing/going back? x

Nooo I'm working till the 17th of October, due the 20th...gona be tough. Also have to go back after 6 weeks boohoo..but since my partner is employed he gets a better deal so he's taking the mat leave instead of me. when are u all finishing/going back? x

Poor you! How are you feeling about leaving baby that early?

Latest posts

Back