New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor you! How are you feeling about leaving baby that early?
I'd rather not but needs must..haven't had my business that long and I'm really busy so I don't feel I can just be off now for months or it'd be like starting over again. I'm gona need to go back full time straight away to get through the xmas period and then il just work 4 days per week after that I think. It was hard deciding what to do but we had a long think about it and with still having to pay rent for my space whilst off this was the best way. I suppose it will keep me sane ...maybe lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

It will probably make you appreciate the time you have with baby even more! Thats good that after xmas you can cut your days down and yes ut will keep you sane! So many times when my boys were younger I said a day at work would be a lovely break [emoji2]

Also has anyone thought of names yet? I'm really struggling with girls names

Also has anyone thought of names yet? I'm really struggling with girls names

There's a thread on here called ....Baby girl names? There's lots of inspiration on there :)

Thats my bed time reading sorted [emoji2]

I like Eva, ella, ava , ruby, but my other half only likes ruby...which is my least favourite of the bunch lol. What's ur fav if u could choose all on ur own?

I like Eva, ella, ava , ruby, but my other half only likes ruby...which is my least favourite of the bunch lol. What's ur fav if u could choose all on ur own?

I like Eva , Ava is quite a common name now , Ella is nice its my daughters middle name too x

I like Evie, Cleo, Erin, Maci and Demi. But not sure which one I like best.

I like Evie, Cleo, Erin, Maci and Demi. But not sure which one I like best.
My niece is called cleo I wasn't sure on the name when my brother first told us but I love it now it's so cute :) if I was having a girl it would of been ruby :) but having a baby George this time :) x

My hubby said it makes him think of a renault clio lol

My partners little girls is called macey and people always pronounce it as masie! I like Lola rose that would be my girls name I think! X

I like slightly different names though!

Iv hit the third trimester now. Yay! but I feel really rough again! really nauseous and tired! Feels worse than the first trimester! Looking forward to stopping work now! X

When does the 3rd trimester officially start? Bet you are getting excited now babychops! I can't wait to meet my little one. Hubby is driving me nuts though because we found out we are having a girl but he isn't convinced yet, he still thinks it might be a boy [emoji35]

When does the 3rd trimester officially start? Bet you are getting excited now babychops! I can't wait to meet my little one. Hubby is driving me nuts though because we found out we are having a girl but he isn't convinced yet, he still thinks it might be a boy [emoji35]

Well Iv read so many different things on the Internet, some places say as early as 25 weeks and some say at 30 weeks! My midwife told me 30 weeks. But most people I know (including nurses/doctors) say it's 28 weeks. So I'm going with 28 weeks and saying I'm in the third trimester! Lol

28 weeks sounds about right to me!

How is everyone getting on?

Hi geeks, have just found out I'm pregnant [emoji3] we haven't told anyone yet as its still early but I am wondering if there are any treatments I should avoid doing now? I do quite a few caci facials - am I ok carrying on with those? Also spray tans - I've had a couple of people text me wanting to book for next week and I'm not sure whether I am ok to do them?? Hope everyone is well xx

Hi geeks, have just found out I'm pregnant [emoji3] we haven't told anyone yet as its still early but I am wondering if there are any treatments I should avoid doing now? I do quite a few caci facials - am I ok carrying on with those? Also spray tans - I've had a couple of people text me wanting to book for next week and I'm not sure whether I am ok to do them?? Hope everyone is well xx
Don't have a clue on treatments but just wanted to say congratulations [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back