New salon set up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcpunter

Reaction score
hey guys its been a long time since ive come on here. but ive been very busy with my new business.

last time i spoke to anyone on here i had just finished my course in acrylics with Creative in october - yeah i know been a long time.

since then ive got up and running my own home salon which i run in my partners house - very good of him to let me do that.

i have a very good client base so far, baring in mind that i still work fulltime elsewhere i get approx 10 clients a week after doing 48 hours work in my other job. looking at about 6 months to a year before i leave my job to do this full time,
i'm in the middle of doing my advertising at the moment offering special promotions (pay for 5 treatments and get 6th free) and 10% for new customers. im also getting a priority advert on yell.com, and in the process of building a website. i advertise in wedding shops, gyms, schools, colleges, shops, hair salons, gay clubs for all those drag queens. i also have 5 models who promote my services giving out leaflet at my busy city centre. so allgoing really well, im very happy with everything and thoroughly enjoy it!!

thought i would update u on my progress.

im now ready to go onto my next training which hopefully will be spa manicures and pedicures because i have a lot of clients who request that.

hope u guys and gals are getting on well with everything and i will be visitng here more often now :)

xxxx

I often think, I wonder where that mad Marc has gotten to! Thought you'd done something daft cos last time you were on you were so down cos you'd split up with your partner.

Really glad to hear you're doing fine and glad to see you back on the board!

Wow Marc!!!
Sooo pleased to hear all this, I have to admit, you sounded soo keen when you joined ... then you totally disapeared, I just thought you were another one of 'those'!
Sounds like you are doing just great mate, as Sassy said... nice to see you back... now dont be a stranger!

Good luck with your business and welcome back!!!

Tilly xx

dont worry guys i wont be a stranger :-D just been really busy and ur right i was really down when i broke up with sean but all is ok now had so much to sort out and didnt have net for a while as i moved out but im back now :)

thanks for ur replies
xx

Well done Marc - sounds like you are off to a great start!!!!!!!!

Glad to see your back hun!

So glad your buisness is going well great idea with the advertising hope it all goes well don't be a stranger!

glad too see you back marc
seems like all your hard work is paying off too :hug:

Hi Marc!

Well You certainly are a busy bee and have your work well and truly cut out for you!

Well done for picking yourself up and throwing yourself head long into a busy work schedule, its hard work to get back to basics after a relationship break down at any time.

Its good to see you on line, hope to see many more post from you.

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

Hi Marc, nice to meet you, did you do your training at Aspley Guise, with Anne Swain?

Latest posts

Back