New set of nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitter & Glo

Reaction score
Why everytime I go to do a new set of nails on myself it takes so long to deside on a colour lol! Think av been thinking about it for about an hour now! Anyone got any suggestions? What's a hot colour at the moment?
X

I am seeing a lot of neon at the moment - perhaps a nice neon pink and orange mix with some fruity lime fimo slices :D xx

I am just about to organise my next set for myself as we are going to a desert rats memorial on Fathers day near to us so I shall reblance the plain I have on now and then file back and add some poppy art and stuff for the big day :d xx

I have just been playing with acrylic glitter today... I love sparkles!

Doing it on myself never looks quite right but still not bad for a first attempt I don't think...

Attachments

• PICT0048.jpg
    PICT0048.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 121
ohhh good thread, and those nails look nice...it taakes me atleast an hour to decide and thats if i dont change my mind during the nails lol, the last set on i had black with silver studs gladiator style, i really love 3d art and done a nice set of lilac acrylic with a half crystal ring finger and a little bow above it the other day it was very cute and noticable and not OTT

i totally love yellow, diagonal fimo fruits in the middle in grapefruit, orange and lime and corners fuscia marbled with a dotting tool,....x

i want to do mine now :evil:

ohhh good thread, and those nails look nice...it taakes me atleast an hour to decide and thats if i dont change my mind during the nails lol, the last set on i had black with silver studs gladiator style, i really love 3d art and done a nice set of lilac acrylic with a half crystal ring finger and a little bow above it the other day it was very cute and noticable and not OTT

i totally love yellow, diagonal fimo fruits in the middle in grapefruit, orange and lime and corners fuscia marbled with a dotting tool,....x

i want to do mine now :evil:

Please post some pics when you have done them....want to see them xxx

I'd love to get away from p&w but as I work part time in a care home I can just get away with p&w!! I love when I have a few weeks off from there & can play!!!

Ahh just done my nails toady, they are hot pink tips with small sparkly lilac glitter butterflies. Lol feel like Barbie!:Love:

Owwwww just been on a driving lesson with hubby and caught my hand somehow and ripped my nail off my middle finger on the gearstick :(

Latest posts

Back