New Shellac colours!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redduck

Reaction score
Last edited:
I've just seen this and couldn't work out how to do the link! I love asphalt!!

I'm ridiculously excited *note to self to get a life*:lol:

I want 'em all! :)

I'm ridiculously excited *note to self to get a life*:lol:

Me Too xxx

I will be officially hounding head office for some demo shades to show at the Academy the nearer we get to release!

Olympia Beauty - we will launch them there. @Lynne - think they will be on line September 20th!

Me Too xxx

I will be officially hounding head office for some demo shades to show at the Academy the nearer we get to release!

I'll be paying you a visit! I'm really looking forward to seeing what effects zillionaire produces!

I'll be paying you a visit! I'm really looking forward to seeing what effects zillionaire produces!

Can I come too? We could have a 'business' lunch at Bent's!

Really loving the three on the right of the press release. Think they add a lot to the current profile.

Loving the teal and also the addition of another effect... Glad to have a softer white too! Only a couple of months ladies! X

Loving the teal and also the addition of another effect... Glad to have a softer white too! Only a couple of months ladies! X

I'm looking forward to the softer white too - I have a few clients who aren't so keen on brilliant white for their french.

I'm sure I will get them all as well. The one colour I think is missing though is a nice lilac. My clients are always asking for one and I know we can get some shades by layering but I still think that people only really see the colours in the bottles and not the layering display nails.

So happy to hear we're getting some lovely new colours:) Shame we'll not have them for the summer months though:cry:

I'm a hair geek (and beauty but many moons ago!) and recently had Shellac for the first time.. I love it and can't wait for the new colours! Just out of interest are there any new 'darks'? Xx

Latest posts

Back