New Shellac colours!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the look of the teal colour, and will be great to have a soft White. Looking forward to see what zillionaire looks like. Basically very excited about them all really! :)

I hate to wish my life away BUT I cant wait!!!!:green::green::green: roll on September!!

Im glad to see there is some sparkle at last (Zillionaire)
It's one of the main reasons I don't use Shellac...the other is some more colour with shimmer in them would be good...otherwise I do like the Shellac colours :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Hotski as a SHELLAC............
i dont think i can wait that long..........:)

I love Asphalt! Been wanting a grey for ages :D

Im glad to see there is some sparkle at last (Zillionaire)
It's one of the main reasons I don't use Shellac...the other is some more colour with shimmer in them would be good...otherwise I do like the Shellac colours :)

I know! The only "sparkle" they had was Mother of Pearl and that wasn't much of anything. I wonder how long it will take to get the colors here in the U.S.? You seem to get them quicker in the UK.

I know! The only "sparkle" they had was Mother of Pearl and that wasn't much of anything. I wonder how long it will take to get the colors here in the U.S.? You seem to get them quicker in the UK.

I love it - :lol: I wish that was the case but CND are a US company so it stands to reason the US would get everything first. As the UK distributor we do try and get everything as close to launch as possible.

Persoanlly I am thrilled with the new 6 - Purple Purple (aka Jiggy) will be huge and all the Moonlight & Roses fans will be happy. Hotski was always big and you all asked for a softer white for French and they have added Studio WHITE... Great job I say!!

omg Hotski!!!:)

Excited about the grey too!

Ooh yes def Want the grey, cant wait!

OMG i can't wait!!!! They are every shade we are missing and have been wanting!!!!

Love you CND :hug:

I'm new to shellac - does anyone know if you're able to pre-order nearer the launch?

wooooooooo sparkle

I'm new to shellac - does anyone know if you're able to pre-order nearer the launch?

Hi hun, this was certainly the case last time..I preordered from my local creative academy :) x

I am excited about having some new colours, love the look of the grey (Asphalt - concrete gray) Hopefully they will bring out anothr 6 shortly after so our new racks wont look half full for too long. ;)

My clients & I would love an orange/ bright strong coral colour (deeper than tropix) & flourescent pink.

Are we allowed to add that link to our facebook pages & websites to let our clients see their new colours? x

Sparkle!!! I don't think I can wait until September... Too excited x

Some of the Academies did allow pre-order... S2 do not which is why we will be launching at the show and stock availability will be the Tuesday after the Show (September 20th I believe).

We bought massive amounts of stock for the last 12 and DID NOT run out at launch so there should be no need to pre-order. HTH's

Are we allowed to add that link to our facebook pages & websites to let our clients see their new colours? x
I would also like to know this :biggrin:

Some of the Academies did allow pre-order... S2 do not which is why we will be launching at the show and stock availability will be the Tuesday after the Show (September 20th I believe).

We bought massive amounts of stock for the last 12 and DID NOT run out at launch so there should be no need to pre-order. HTH's

Hi Sam, What Beauty Show will you be launching the next 6 Shellac colours at? x

Olympia in September.

Latest posts

Back