New Shellac colours!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOTSKI TO TCHOCHKE!!!!! My favourite of all time!!! Woohoo!!!

I do like some of the new colours but many clients have asked for more fashion colours and I'm not sure those colours will fit the bill :sad:

Can't wait to get my hands on the silver/gray!

I do like some of the new colours but many clients have asked for more fashion colours and I'm not sure those colours will fit the bill :sad:

Wow, you have 3 total in your face with Purple Purple, Hotski and Asphalt. The other 3 were produced directly because of what the nail professional asked for. But don't worry - the next 6 are just around the corner from these Sept 6...:cool:

HOTSKI TO TCHOCHKE

Oh my goodness I can't pronounce half of that!! Lol lovely colour though! I'm still building up the first 24 colours. Over half way though :)

Oohh how exciting! :) xx

Wow, you have 3 total in your face with Purple Purple, Hotski and Asphalt. The other 3 were produced directly because of what the nail professional asked for. But don't worry - the next 6 are just around the corner from these Sept 6...:cool:

Very exciting, cant wait to see what those colours will be :biggrin:
Sam - are we allowed to use the link/ colour blobs of the new 6 on our websites/ facebook pages to show our clients? x

Very exciting, cant wait to see what those colours will be :biggrin:
Sam - are we allowed to use the link/ colour blobs of the new 6 on our websites/ facebook pages to show our clients? x

Don't see why not :biggrin: getting them excited for the next set of colours is a good thing!!

Don't see why not :biggrin: getting them excited for the next set of colours is a good thing!!

Great, thanks, always need to get permission from those incharge first x

Latest posts

Back