New 'shellac' names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well some are seeing it!! lol I'm no IT expert.
I will be happy to forward the pdf to those who ask me for it and include their email address.

I've uploaded it to my facebook page and it is here in my albums showing up perfectly and I can see the images in every post. If anyone has any suggestions for me to do something differently then I will be happy to try it.

Lol off to facebook I go. I haven't a clue with these gadgets I'm afraid I have nothing to suggest :)

What's your facebook page so I can like it? X

I'm on a laptop and I can't see it either lol x

I'm on a laptop and I can't see it either lol x
I've checked on my laptop, my PC and now on my iPad and I can see the images. We need a techy! My personal one (Samuel) is driving home from London as I speak so that's no good. :hug: I'm just Gigi Rouse on FB.

I've checked on my laptop, my PC and now on my iPad and I can see the images. We need a techy! My personal one (Samuel) is driving home from London as I speak so that's no good. :hug: I'm just Gigi Rouse on FB.

I am so baffled x

Thanks xxx I can't see any pictures Gigi posts on any thread. It's all a bit odd x

Latest posts

Back