New 'shellac' names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoriabar

Reaction score
I was being nosey at others statuses in Facebook earlier and one made me chuckle and then check it out.

It seems bluesky shellac and cco shellac are no more....

They are bluesky shinerlac and cco
cocome

At least shellac will only be linked to CND now.

Also while I was checking it out I noticed the names of colours have changed too. ;)

Really? Quite right. I wondered how they actually got away with that, to start with. The cheek!

Saw a girl on Facebook advertising Shellac and putting pictures up of the bottles to show off her colour range: all Bluesky Shellac.

I thought this would have been illegal but, after doing a search on here, it seems it just happens.

Feel sorry for the clients who are duped...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Saw a girl on Facebook advertising Shellac and putting pictures up of the bottles to show off her colour range: all Bluesky Shellac.

Aaah I've just posted somewhere else about that, I saw it too! After those pics she posted a CND Shellac picture...!! Made me angry so I just removed her. I don't even use Shellac myself!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Aaah I've just posted somewhere else about that, I saw it too! After those pics she posted a CND Shellac picture...!! Made me angry so I just removed her. I don't even use Shellac myself!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Wonder if the therapists using it even realise it's fake?! Surely they must? X

Edited: this is a different girl to who you meant - just read your post! Deary me...

It has been extremely difficult, time consuming and costly, but CND are backing the pros and making inroads to closing down diverters and other parasites. It takes an enormous amount of effort and resources .. I hope the professional we serve appreciate it. CND is committed totally to Serving the Professionals. Love & Respect

I'm sure it's incredibly hard to deal with all the fakes! but this is why I chose CND and will never leave them :) I appreciate that they truely listen and do everything they can to support their supporters!

It has been extremely difficult, time consuming and costly, but CND are backing the pros and making inroads to closing down diverters and other parasites. It takes an enormous amount of effort and resources .. I hope the professional we serve appreciate it. CND is committed totally to Serving the Professionals. Love & Respect

Absolutely. Then, in turn, we'll educate our customers :)

Posting this in your salons might help you? from DivineByDesign

picture.php

Last edited:
Posting this in your salons might help you?

picture.php

Can you give me the link please so I can copy & paste it. Thanks you :)

I'm just about to put this on my FB page.
Thanks Gigi
Vicki x

Posting this in your salons might help you?

picture.php

Can you give me the link please so I can copy & paste it. Thanks you :)

I can send a jpeg image if you pm me with your email. Kindly sent to me by DivineByDesign

Last edited:
What's this image? Every time Gigi posts an image I can't see it only a question mark :-(

Are you using your phone? If not, you need to update your software. It is in my album "things that inspire me"

Are you using your phone? If not, you need to update your software. It is in my album "things that inspire me"

I am yes but have updated all my software and apps but still can't see it x very odd x

Are you on a apple device by any chance ProperPrincess as I can't see it either xxx

I am on my laptop and can't see a thing, its as if you haven't put anything there Geeg!?

Odd!

Well some are seeing it!! lol I'm no IT expert.
I will be happy to forward the pdf to those who ask me for it and include their email address.

I've uploaded it to my facebook status and it is here in my albums showing up perfectly and I can see the images in every post. If anyone has any suggestions for me to do something differently then I will be happy to try it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back