New Spray Tan Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunSpray

Reaction score
Carol, I love it! Makes me want to have a tan! The images are fantastic. Well done Carol, Carl and Ruth! xxx

Hi Carol

your website is really lovely very professional looking. Hope it brings you lots of new customers good luck with it .

Cassi

Wow Carol its gorgeous! Well done Carl & Ruth :green:!

It looks high end, is easy to read and navigate.

Has enough info on there without looking messy.

Definetly the best website I have seen in a while. You must be sooo pleased.

xx

Aw thanks Zoe, Cassi & Kate, much appreciated. Just wish I'd taken the plunge and got it done months ago!

xx

Looks fantastic..now you have the platform look to focus on optimisation to pull the customers in :hug:

Aw thanks Zoe, Cassi & Kate, much appreciated. Just wish I'd taken the plunge and got it done months ago!

xx

Better late than never and little (well huge) things like this add a new lease of life into your business and gives you more enthusiasm.

Kate x

Better late than never and little (well huge) things like this add a new lease of life into your business and gives you more enthusiasm.

Kate x

You're absolutely right Kate. But I'm definitely suffering from Website Blindness at the moment - I keep looking at it and scrolling up and down the pages in admiration - how sad ha ha ha

You're absolutely right Kate. But I'm definitely suffering from Website Blindness at the moment - I keep looking at it and scrolling up and down the pages in admiration - how sad ha ha ha

And so you should its Gorgeous lol! xx

fabulous site really inspirational. Just wondering as i am hoping to purchase my kit at Olympia what machine do you use?

Thanks

Mandy

I use the Pig purchased from Fake Bake a year ago. Apart from the original cup splitting in two, it's been great.

Latest posts

Back