New tanning samples - what to go for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmith2366

Reaction score
Hi,

Although I have been looking and getting advise from this website for a while this is my first post :)

I currently use sunless solutions tanning soloution. I am very happy with my current tan however I am finding it ever difficult to get this from my local supplier who used to sell it, they never have it in stock and very annoying. Plus I have been using this for like 2 years now so would like to have a change possibly.

So my questions is what tans do you use and what are the best places where I can get some samples so can see if I can be tempted to another solution :)

Thanks x

I sent for samples a while ago and suntana came out on top for me. They sent me one of every colour tan and lots of info.
Second was LA tan they sent me 3 sample shades and lots of promo.
Other companies just want you to either buy the samples or they keep ringing and ringing you trying to get you to buy x hth

Iv been contacting companies to get samples today. Suntanna were best for me, im getting all the samples and courier delivered for free. Sienna x was £13.95 each, but if you order a 1 litre after u get the £13.95 back. La tan were £9.99 each. Fresh indulgence were £18.nouvatan were £10. N flawlesswere £9.99. Still waiting for others to get back to me.
Vic

Thanks for your replies, I shall get on it tomorrow and have a look around and see what I can get and start trying them out :) - nice to see what others have been successful with x

Try nouvatan doll I've just switched from sunless solutions x

Try nouvatan doll I've just switched from sunless solutions x

Ok thanks - shall defiantly be having a look around at other solutions - Thanks x

If you ring la tan it's free for up to 2 samples the fee you stated is for a 250ml bottle not a sample x

I had suntana samples and my clients are mad for then especially the chocolate one and the rapid tan is fab too xxx

I had Suntana samples and my customers love it. No looking back for me. X

I did ask LA tan for a sample n thats what they told me £9.99 each

Nouvatan samples contain a voucher, that gives you the price of the sample back when you place your first order. :D

I did ask LA tan for a sample n thats what they told me £9.99 each

Really?what for one sample?i get samples no probs off la and its always for free.X

I got light med and dark in suntana so I ordered the big bottles. What's the rapid tan? Smell? %? And what's the developing time? Thanks

I got light med and dark in suntana so I ordered the big bottles. What's the rapid tan? Smell? %? And what's the developing time? Thanks

Rapid tan is as it says on the bottle Hun for a light tan you can wash off in 2-3 hours for medium 3-4 hours and dark 5 hours + it smells gorgeous strawberry vanilla I've had it on for the past week and also having an even fade .... I'm hooked xxx

Yeh i did think la tan was expencive for a sample, maybe i should contact them again lol

Yeh i did think la tan was expencive for a sample, maybe i should contact them again lol

I would ring them back, I'd say you have seen on salon geek they sample for free. X

Don't forget from the companies point of view samples are expensive. That is why a lot of then can't afford to send them out free of charge all the time.

Nouvatan samples contain a voucher, that gives you the price of the sample back when you place your first order. :D

Hi Steve, I didn't get any money back when I bought a 20% after already paying for a sample. Is it because I was already buying Nouvatan? :confused:

Latest posts

Back