New Tigi shampoo and conditioner ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIVA.GLAM

Reaction score
I know not everyone gets on with the same shampoos but a few people I've spoken to have tried the new shampoos and not got on well with it. I bought some of the 'recovery' shampoo and conditioner and it dried my hair out quite bad. I gave it to my mum she said she had the same problem. Then when I spoke to the manageress at my boss' other salon (found myself a decent hairdresser for my difficult hair wahoo!) she said she had the same problem. Has anyone else found this? I've been using Paul Mitchell again since and my hair feels much better.

Hi we use the full urban anti+dotes range and have done for quite a few months, we have had no problems whatsoever, recovery is slap bang in the middle of the range, if your hair is quite damaged then it probably isn't giving you enough moisture making your hair appear dry, you could always try No.3 (resurrection) you might even want to give the new dumb blonde or colour goddess try depending on your hair type, bleeched or coloured.

HTHs

Hi we use the full urban anti+dotes range and have done for quite a few months, we have had no problems whatsoever, recovery is slap bang in the middle of the range, if your hair is quite damaged then it probably isn't giving you enough moisture making your hair appear dry, you could always try No.3 (resurrection) you might even want to give the new dumb blonde or colour goddess try depending on your hair type, bleeched or coloured.

HTHs

My boss has given me no.3 to try but I think I'll just go back to my Paul Mitchell super strong as I know it suits my hair. I used to be blonde, a lot of bleach, now red for about 4 months and have it cut fairly short so now in good condition. To front tends to go dry and the back (just around the nape of my neck didn't get bleached) gets greasy really quick. Doesnt help that I fiddle it a lot lol. The recovery one gave me a really dry itchy scalp which I've had before with bed head range, superstar I think it was. I will give no3 a try though and it smells great! I have awkward hair! Thanks for the advice :)

Iv got full head of bleached hair and the dumb blonde was amazing for me as was superstar. I just got the new dumb blonde yesterday so will let you know later how that compares for me. My hair is shoulder length and in good condition as it is but I also have extensions in so not all shampoos suit my hair as they dont work too well with the extensions but fine on my own hair.

Where i am training they use the whole urban anti dote range instead of having loads of bottles of the tigi range,i use recovery at college, and i have coloured,dry hair naturally and it doesn't dry my hair out,i do use fashionista at home.I find tigi a great range for my hair but not everyone is the same.
sazza x

Latest posts

Back