new to chit chat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie.castle3

Reaction score
hi im new to chit chat . im julie i've been a nail tech for 8yrs,but i'm still not happy with some of my work. i always want every client to come baclk with their nails as good as they left me, but they often dont. my clientelle is good and my husband always says, they wouldn,t come back if theywere'nt happy.
i love doing nails but get frustrated at times. is there anyone out there that feels the same?

Of course ... you are not alone. It is no different for hairdressers. They do a good job and in 2 days, the 'look' is annhialated.

YOur work is only as good as the amount of work that the client puts in at home to maintain it in good condition. It is a partnership between you both and the client has to do her part too. Clients need to be told this from the start. Still, they will not always do it. :sad:

It really is most likely not your work that you are not happy with, but more the way the client treats your work that is causing you concern. It's all part of the job. You get good ones and bad ones and it comes with the territory.

Hi Julie, Welcome to The Nail Geek. Its a great site and youl meet some great geeks here. I think most of us feel that way at one time or another. Youl get loads of help here so sit back and enjoy :biggrin:

howdy julie welcome, you will always get good advice on here this site is great for your ups and your downs xxxx

hiya julie
you will love this site and become as addicted as the rest of us :D

Hi Julie, and welcome!

Ive found no matter how good or bad things seem at times, there is always a friendly ear, someone willing to listen and help if they can on here.

I am sure you are going to enjoy this site! there is a whole bunch of friendly people willing to give help, advice and support.

So enjoy!
xxxxxx

Hi Julie, welcome to the site. I think everybody gets frustrated with their work at some point, but as long as we do the best job possible, the clients love it, and we enjoy it, thats what really matters. x

You are not alone, you have done better than me its taken me a week to figure out how to get this far! I think you will find most of us techs always doubt our work but alot of the time the clients dont look after their nails, i go on quite alot of 1-2-1s and find them very helpfull as you can work on bits you are less confident with, its costly but well worth it x
julie.castle3 said:
hi im new to chit chat . im julie i've been a nail tech for 8yrs,but i'm still not happy with some of my work. i always want every client to come baclk with their nails as good as they left me, but they often dont. my clientelle is good and my husband always says, they wouldn,t come back if theywere'nt happy.
i love doing nails but get frustrated at times. is there anyone out there that feels the same?

Welcome to the world of the Nail Geek Julie ... one post and you'll be hooked !!!

Latest posts

Back