New to Shellac, advice on price to charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live on the Wirral and prices vary from £12 to £23 for a full set. Just depends if ur in the posh end or the less posh end! Lol xx

I'm on the Wirral in Merseyside :) I charge £22 for normal and £25 for Rockstar, then nail art/additives etc are priced separately x

We charge 19.50 for standard and 25.00 for spa shellac x

I am mobile and charge £20 for Shellac Nails or Toes, £30 for both. An extra £2 for french, £5 for Brisa Smoothing

I charge £20 and £23 inc removal. I used to charge £40 for fingers and toes but unfortunately finding it hard now to charge that, so have reduced it to £35.00.

I charge £25 and I'm home based. I charge £30 for shellac with brisa lite smoothing gel.
I have techs in my area that charge less but I have never had a prob with my prices. I still get the clientele. If you start cheaper you will find it hard to put your prices up without having to introduce yet another offer!

I charge £20 for one colour, £22 for French/rock star/additives and an extra £5 for brisa lite smoothing. I have separate pricing for nail art now after a telling off from fellow geeks for giving it away for free lol

Loved this Gemma! But glad you now charging for your talent!x

Latest posts

Back