New website guys what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

citychic123

Reaction score
Hello,

My salon has now been running for a year so I thought I best sort myself out a website. Please have a look and give me any feedback you have?

www.flabeloss-salon.co.uk

Many Thanks

I like the site - it is clear and easy to navigate, but just a few things I picked up on:

Home page - We were established in 2010 and have a growing and loyal customer base. Also, The main products we use and believe in are Flabelos vibration plates and Celuloss ultra sound.

The text size on the Flabeloss and Reviews page is very small and not consistent with the other pages-it would look better if they were all the same size text as on your Celluloss page (much easier to read.

Lastly, I feel that using photos of very slim and toned people may put off some potential clients who are larger, from coming into your salon. Just my opinion.

Hth's
x

The biggest thing I see, is you have a product called Flabeloss in some places and in others including the homepage and the Flabeloss page the first word you you have Flabelos (only one s). Not sure if it's the same thing, or not?

Also, as Miss Pink23 suggests keep your text consistent with it's size

Plus for consistency - decide if you're going to use Sentence case as in Thai Facial or Thai facial. Take a look at your Benefits page, as an example, you have Burns Fat, but the next point is Weight loss.

Fake bake should also probably be Fake Bake as it's a brand name.

It's a nice website though :) Good luck.

Thanks for your advice guysI have taken it all on board....hoping to get a few photos at the shop tomorrow to make it more 'local' and get real life models ;) xx

Really nice , Love your colour's , your easy to navigate , great photos and straight to the point.

Well done !!!::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back