New website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerrymarie

Reaction score
It's quite simple, yet all the information is there.

I do think your facial and eye treatment prices are a little bit low though.

It is a little bit simple so far, but for now i just want all the info on there like you said! What do you think i should add in?

I've had a nightmare with my prices! Its hard to judge the right prices for your target clients, obviously i don't want to be to high that i get no clients, and i don't want to be too low i'm not making any money!

I think you could easily add £5 to your facial treatments and £3 to your eye treatments without bother.

I think the most important thing to add would be a gallery, so people can see your work.

Is there any way of removing the wix branding etc so it doesn't advertise that it is a free site?

Yeah i can't wait to add my gallery! Thats interesting about the prices, but i've already ordered all my menus and price lists! :(

the only way to remove the branding is to sign up for premium which is £££!

Hello

I don't think you need to remove the free branding. Mine is hosted by Vista and says so at the bottom. It does not bother me and does not affect my business.

I think your website is fab, I love the fluttering bird! Your site has a very warm feel to it. Almost cosy (does that sound crazy lol)

The only thing I would say is that there is no information about you as a therapist. How long you have been trained etc. I like to know about my therapist as it is really them I buying into when I book a treatment x

Other than that I think your website does the job and looks lovely xxx

this is a very good point, i did put an 'about me' page on here, but i didn't have enough to write so i took it off! but maybe i should work on it! :) thanks xx

On your about us page you could include some of the following

• Where you trained and how long you have been qualified
  • A company mission statement is always a good idea
  • Describe your salon, the atomosphere you create etc
  • You could fill some space by adding pictures of your salon
  • Mention your insured and any other relevant peace of mind info you can think of
  • You could also include a pic of yourself if you wanted
Hope these pointers help fill up a but more space x Good Luck for your opening!

Absolutely perfect! Well Done

I am sure your business with thrive! xxx

I have to say I find it strange that you charge more for lip or chin than you do for eyebrows? Maybe that's just me, I am an eyebrow freak after all!

Also, personally, dont like the butterflies. I know people will, but I dont. I prefer things plain, simple and more minimalistic. Each to their own (no offense to anyone that does like them :hug:).

Easy to navigate site tho - so well done.

I think your website is lovely and I would book some treatments with you if I live nearer. Well done and you should be so proud of yourself.. Good luck for 2nd June.. you will be fine!! Yay!! xxx

Being a beauty therapist is the best job in the world.. it really is!!

xxx

Latest posts

Back