New Year resolutions . . .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyfeet

Reaction score
So geekies its that time of year when we all make a list of things that we want to do/are going to/have no intention of seeing through ;) in the hope of a better, more productive year ahead!

So what does a happyfeet want from 2012? I'll keep it brief as I'm not one that wishes to look back and see how many things i haven't achieved and of course i like a list i can actually tick off ;)

so. . . .

Lose weight. . . My work trousers were tight before the festivities i doubt my clients want a puce nail stylist!

Decorate my home though can't do this without. . .

Gaining more clients for my business

Embrace the school run and mafia mum's on the playground

Be better at 'doing nails'

And be a bit nicer, have more patience and a little more motivation.

So geekies what are yours? X x x

Not a bad list happy feet.
Mine is to lose the 60 lb I've put on over 2 years an get back to 100,
And double the money I made last year.
Good luck everyone yet to post with theirs xoxo

to become a mobile beauty therapist
&& buy a new car :)

I want to do more courses ( shellac nail art, brisa gel & spray tanning). Also, I want to increase my client base to take me from part to full time as a mobile nail tech & beautician.
In my personal life I am happier than I have been in years & I want it to stay that way.

Happy new year Geeks xx

To do a some extra courses such as eyelash extensions & HD brows and find a premises to open a Make-up studio/ Beauty salon. :)

i'm going to stop buying nail products that i don't really need ie 50 packs of glitter/ gel paints ( O i don't have that 1) etc. i'm a grown woman for Gods sake.

Wow my list of resolutions is endless but for starters, I WILL exercise regularly - come rain or shine and I need to discipline my lazy ass to get out of bed when the alarm goes off and not just press the snooze button hopefully making 2012 a more organised and slimmer year ahead!:biggrin:

Mine is :

*stop smoking
*put every bit of energy into my business and gain new clients
* Hollywood lash course
*waxing and hairdressing in September.

Had a very depressive and stressful job so that has really made me down.

So new year and going to restart my acrylics and get my butt into gear :)

Happy new year for tomorrow geeks :) x x x

Mine are...

* Push my business forward
* Train in eyelash extensions, spray tanning and a gel polish system
* Be accpeted onto a hairdressing course for 2012!

( have already started the last one by applying for a course place today :))

1. lose weight and get more fit and healthy

2. say yes instead of yeh haha

3. get more clients

4. add make up and nail extensions to my price list, just need to get my confidence up!!!

Become a master magician.

And then make all Kardashians disappear.

Loose weight and get fit - I'm planning on going for a run every day. Currently I'm laying on the sofa being a lazy bum so day 1 fails already. Oopsies!

Gain more clients

Do some product training

Earn enough to fill my ISA as I havnt put anything in it for 2 years.

Oh and become the best I possibly can and try to remember things better cause I'm useless!

Eat Healthy
Maybe Get Pregnant :Love:
Open My own shop
Start studies for another BA :)
Improve my skills in Nail Art.

I know it's a bit late, but my 2012 resolution is to only go out (other than work) in high heels! I'm ditching the Uggs and trying to embrace my femininity (and very short legs) with at least 3" most times I leave the house. So far, so good - and you know what, I feel sexier, slimmer and more confident! (Just need to look out for those super-slippery shopping centre floors lol!)

Latest posts

Back