Newbie to waxing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misswidgy

Reaction score
Hi ladies, please help me! I've just trained in Billion Dollar Brows and now getting my case studies sorted. I'm confident with it all apart from the most simple part, and that is dealing with the strip wax! I have a big tub but only want a small amount in the heater, but how on earth do I get it out and into the heater without it going EVERYWHERE??!! Don't laugh as I'm completely new to beauty therapy. Also what's the best way to clean the wax out of the pot afterwards? Thanks x

Don't put it straight into the pot! If you only need small amounts I would recommend buying an extra pot. Heat up the full pot in the heater and then decant some into the spare.

What heater have you got and what wax do you use.

You should keep your heater almost full and then you leave it in there when you turn it off and melt it again when you turn it on.

See if you tub fits directly into the heater (take out the inner bucket). If it doesn't and the tub is plastic then melt it in the micro way and pour it into the bucket.

Latest posts

Back