SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

studio55

Reaction score
Hello all, my names clair and im new to salon geek, just wanted to say a big hello,
i owned my own salon in basingstoke called Studio Fifty Five up until nov 07 but due to rent increase i had to cease trading, i am now a freelance hairdresser, but am missing my shop loads. cant wait to browse the forums more and have a chat with people

x

Hello all, my names clair and im new to salon geek, just wanted to say a big hello,
i owned my own salon in basingstoke called Studio Fifty Five up until nov 07 but due to rent increase i had to cease trading, i am now a freelance hairdresser, but am missing my shop loads. cant wait to browse the forums more and have a chat with people

x

Hi, and welcome to salon geek :hug: x minky

hiya im quite new here too some really nice geeks here cheer you up and make ya laugh
have fun its addictive
xx:lol:

Welcome to the site xx

Hi Newbie!!! :hug:

xx

hi and welcome:hug:

Enjoy the site....you'll be addicted in no time:green:

Hi studio 55, welcome to this geeky site lool, it would be lovely to have communication sessions with you. It seems as though you are coping with the closing of the salon because I would be devastated, owning and running a business becomes part of your life, you will find that there is a wealth of information and support on this site. I hope you find the same happiness and excitement that I have found on this site. Enjoy :) :hug:

Hiya

No doubt you'll soon become addicted to this site like I am xx

Latest posts

Back