Newsletter Template

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have a template for a newsletter I could get some ideas from ? Im not looking to pinch info or anything I just want to get some ideas for a layout, I am rubbish with publisher and can't work out where to position the boxes for the best effect etc,

Ideally I just want an A4 newsletter so i can put details of monthly special offers, product of the month and product information.

Would really appreciate any help :hug: :hug:

If you PM me your email address I'll send some of mine over as an attachment.

pm me your addy and I'll send mine too.

Thanks to both of you, they both look fabulous :green: Have given me some ideas of layout and content.

Ann you really don't need to pay for professional ones, yours already look pretty professional to me !

Thanks to both of you, they both look fabulous :green: Have given me some ideas of layout and content.

Ann you really don't need to pay for professional ones, yours already look pretty professional to me !
lol! that was the professional one, but thanks!

ys could you forward a copy of your newsletters to me please? My email addy is [email protected]

Hi
I have also been searching for a good template for a newsletter.
I would be very grateful if you you could point me in the right direction.
Thank you so much.
Annie x

I too have had the pleasure of viewing Cogsi and Hippy Chick's newsletters and have found them really useful.

Thanks girls for being so helpful:hug:

Could i possibly view them to i'm not really good at this whole computer thing sorry:irked: but my email is [email protected]. thanks so much:hug:

Can i jump in aswell for help on these templates as im not very creative my addie is [email protected] xx

Just wouderd if any of you guys had a facial aftercare leaflet i could see aswell so i know im on the right track doing mine or any tips please would be fab thanks xx sorry to be cheeky x

Wow, I've never been so popular :green:

Copies of newsletters have been emailed.

Hope they prove to be of some use :)

I've sent everyone that requested one, but am now drawing a line on anymore requests.

Glad to have been of help and thanks for the reps.

I've sent everyone that requested one, but am now drawing a line on anymore requests.

Glad to have been of help and thanks for the reps.

I'm with you on that one Ann :)

Another thing peeps can do though is surf t'internet for other salons & sign up for their newsletters for ideas & inspiration.

:hug:thanks guys:hug:

hi guys can i ask do you send your newsletter by email to your clients or by post or do you leave them in your salon for people to pick up?

I send them out by email to my clients (I have permission from them).

I have thought about printing a pile off and leaving them in the salon, but haven't done so as of yet.

Latest posts

Back