Newsletter Template

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I send them out by email to my clients (I have permission from them).

I have thought about printing a pile off and leaving them in the salon, but haven't done so as of yet.

and would this be every 2 months, sorry about the questions but i think this maybe a good way to show what offers you have coming up...

hi guys can i ask do you send your newsletter by email to your clients or by post or do you leave them in your salon for people to pick up?

My newsletters usually get posted out or left on the counter for clients to take.

It does cost more to post them but we get a better response rate.

I do email a simplified version of the newsletter but am looking to send the proper one as an attachment with the next send out.

Some of our clients take the newsletter to their work premises to put up on the staff notice board.

I send mine out monthly.

Keeps me busy as each newsletter takes anywhere between 6-10 hours to put together.

Once I've thought of what content to include, what packages to offer & at what price & what to call them, I've then got to do all the lay out.

Time consuming but well worth it.

Iv got my newsletter thankyou very much xxx

and would this be every 2 months, sorry about the questions but i think this maybe a good way to show what offers you have coming up...
no, I do it monthly.
a few clients say they enjoy reading them.

if I have something important to tell people, I email them a second time.

thanks for that, its some thing i never really thought of but its a great idea, :) now all i need is to search the net for templates. would you get them on microsoft web site do you think?

Hi guys

Hate to be a pain, but could you send me a copy of your newsletters as well :)
[email protected]

I would be really grateful.

Thanks xxx

sorry, didn't see your posts about not sending anymore newsletters.

xxx

sorry, didn't see your posts about not sending anymore newsletters.

xxx

Seeing as you are also in Suffolk, I've sent you a copy of 1 of my newsletters.

Hope it helps,

Hi

I too would love a copy of your template too.
Just about to do one for my Spa and it would be great to see how yours is set out.
Many thanks
Michelle x

Hello,

Just been reading through this thread, and wondered if anyone can email me over a copy of a template for some ideas. Am doing my first one, being January, thought it a good time to start now.

Have had a look on internet, but not much luck.

Thanks if anyone can PM me or email one to [email protected]

Carly x

Latest posts

Back