Nfu.oh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
Having being trained with Ezlow I have all the colour collections and I love them. But, I've noticed NFu.oh being mentioned loads. I love EZflow and don't want to completely change my system, but the nfu.oh colours look amazing. Particularly the cover collections and glitter colour collections. If I get these collections, will they work with my ezflow monomer? So I can use them with my white/clear/pink monomer, as I get great results with them?
Also, for the nfu.oh users out there, which collections are popular? Its really expensive so I don't want to buy unpopular colours.
I thought I had a lot of choice with my ezflows, and glitters I've mixed myself, but the nfu'oh range looks gorgeous.
Many thanks, Rachael

You can't beat the NFU oh colour products but I wouldn't say it was expensive. I would say that it is addictive! As for which range, that is almost impossible to say as they are all different and fab. No really, each and every one of them has something to offer.

There is a 12 piece assorted glitter acrylic set for £29.95. That would be a good place to start and the Jelly collection is fab, gives a semi opaque colour, great for encapsulating glitters, mylar etc with the colour underneath and clear on top. The light still shows through which give extra sparkle.

You may be able to use your monomer but the NFU Oh would be a better and safer way to go. :biggrin:

NFU.oh say that the colours and glitters are universal so can be used with other monomers.

I only use the pink and white at the moment as i've insisted i'm going to perfect the basics more before i move on to the fun bits, so i just sit drooling over the colours hoping i will master the basics soon so that i can start getting arty!

They do a best colour and best glitter range. One of those would probably be best to start with.

If you have a look on the social groups on here for NFU.oh, there is a thread about peoples favourite colours so that might help. xx

Last edited:
I have to agree with shedunlop that the Glitters collection is a good buy I have that (think there is a glitters with a monomer included) & one of the garden Festival Colours & Gold/Bronze collection. I am however sorry I didn't buy one of the Jelly sets instead of the Gold/Bronze which I like but feel I would get more use out of the Jelly.

Karen the Jellys are so nice, they really do give a completely different look than the normal coloured powders! Mind you, everything is good, I try to order every month and can't wait for my package to come! :biggrin:

Yep thats it will order a Jelly next month ............ but which one lol.
Sorry to hijack your thread Racheal. xxx

I've got the rainbow jelly 2 collection and they are all great colours! :biggrin:

Another good thing about NFU-OH is that the monomer doesn't seem too strong (smell/vapours) like some of the other do, not sure if anyone else thinks that?

x

Last edited:
Another good thing about NFU-OH is that the monomer doesn't seem to a strong smell/vapours like some of the other do, not sure if anyone else thinks that?

x

I agree. Its doesnt smell of flowers or anything but its doesnt seem as potent as the 2 others i have tried!!

And ladies, stop talking about all the pretty colours, you're making me jealous! I'm edging slowly towards the other halfs credit card....... must resist!!! :lol:

haha spending spending..... i've been drooling too! Will definately buy some. Daft question. Say I was doing a nfuoh colour on the tip, or some inlaid 3d in nfuoh, would I then do the rest of the nail, or cap the nail in my ezflow, so I get the good performance i'm used to? Sorry if I seem a bit dim! x x

NfuOh powder works very well with the q monomer and hd. I like EzFlow and have never changed my mind but very welcome to try other system.
All I can say is NfuOh get together with EzFlow...

Last edited:
I have gradually used different systems and when I came to nfu.oh I changed over to them. The colours and performance of the products is second to none. The colours of the powders are amazing and very rich. It is a beautiful product to work with and not expensive compared to some. The brushes are my new babies and really makes a difference to your work. I gradually sold my previous products to nail tech friends who used it and that paid for the nfu.oh kits etc. I personally wouldn't use 2 different L & P products on the nail.

I have gradually used different systems and when I came to nfu.oh I changed over to them. The colours and performance of the products is second to none. The colours of the powders are amazing and very rich. It is a beautiful product to work with and not expensive compared to some. The brushes are my new babies and really makes a difference to your work. I gradually sold my previous products to nail tech friends who used it and that paid for the nfu.oh kits etc. I personally wouldn't use 2 different L & P products on the nail.

I agree not to use different L&P products but I really can't help cuz that pink cover is a free trial and I can't wait ordering its monomer... T_T and I'm poor...

However, I found out that some NfuOh Glitter is exactly the same as the glitter I order from Hongkong which made me a little bit confuse... can anyone explain?

i have to say say that i love nfu.oh. the pinks and whites are lovely as are the glitters. I converted to using them a while ago now and have had some fantastic results. There is another thread on here about the mixing of products and although i tend not to agree with it to an extent but if a company promotes it as being safe to do with their products then i am sure it is safe but you will not get the best possible results. The regular powders ...like the pink and white create a lovely bead to work wth when used with the nfu.oh monomer. The texture and the way it holds itself is unlike anythng else i have used.
I do love the jelly collection but not so sure this would be the best one for you to get first of all. Some of the collections are now available individually so may be just get one to try it. The ones i like the best are the luxury gems and the beautiful jewelery collections....and i find i get the most use out of these from clients. I also like the the opel glitters that are available without beng premixed in powder.
The best choice collection would definatly be a good first choice or the best of glitters collection in my opinion or get one of them and add to it with the individual ones that are now available

They all complement each other sooo well , the jelly's with the opaques and the glitters they are all yummy ( but don't eat them tho lol )
What one to buy all really depends what you want to do with it, I have almost of the sets now but I couldn't pic a fave so:
Glitter: my fave for pure bling affect is Luxury Gem Kit III its amazing ruby , sapphire all of them theres not a single one in this set that I don't like. Coral looks amazing over pink nail beds ,its that good I have bought and used this set 2 times already!true bling! And they will dazzle!

Opaque : garden 2 is lovely for flowers and I recommend buying a green and yellow and brown for your leaves from the singles ,

Gold and bronze focus collections lovely there are some amazing shades in this and theres even a dark metallic green, purple and red? In this set.

Another tip, the NFU.OH gel top coat is amazing it will really show off your designs and add such a grate depth and clarity to your design and it lasts soooo well!

Totally agree about the Luxury Gems III Have the ruby on toenails at the moment! :biggrin:

I am such a glitter lover, and that rubey red is sooo lush ....post a pic of ur toes? bet it looks grate, did you go for total cover or french?

There is another thread hanging around about mixing brands;

Your not ment to as this can cause allergic reactions unknown e.g you cant see them probably won't know until you take the nails off etc.

Also, someone mentioned Ezflow states on their bottles of monomer that it can be used with any products.

Sorry i have to add.

I don't think you will ever find 1 person that doesn't like NFU.OH

Apart from my mum who doesn't like glitter and all these fancy designs but she's not a nail tech so she doesn't understand!LOL.

What can i say that the others have not.

I am a newly trained nail tech who has been doing nails for around 6 months and have just started to Nfu.oh and it is fab. It is so easy to work with (from a newbie point of view) you get quite a while to play with it and move it to where you want it to. it is also the first system that i have used that i dont get air bubbles in.

I have bought some of the coloured sets and i love them and want them all. The choice in colours are fab. I have also invested in there files and brushes and again they are fab.

So all i can say is that i love NFU.oh and just wish i could win the lottery so i could buy all there colours :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back