Nfu.oh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know where training courses are held in the UK for their products?

affiniti are in the process of getting their education program up and running.... it shouldn't be too much longer before they launch it...... if you register your email address on their website i am sure an email will be sent with the relavant info on it when it starts

Thanks for that, I have registed with them today and they said that they will let me know as soon as the conversion course is ready.

Just a quick question tho....would I be able to obtain insurance with this product with having no prior training with it? Just not sure as I have not got any insurance yet?

Thanks

As long as you have a qualification that enables you to get insured you will be fine. Insurance is not product specific you just need to hold a recognised certificate in nail enhancements. The conversion courses are aimed at showing you how to get the best out of the specific product as there are a lot of differences sometimes between products. For instance the ratio between powder and liquid, some you use fairly dry and some are wetter mixes. Everyone finds their own favourite product and some just stick to what they have trained with. There is room for all of us and it makes life interesting :)

Latest posts

Back