Nickel free micro links/loops PLEASE help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allieXayrshire

Reaction score
i got some extensions 2 and a half weeks ago which have been itching like mad and now im getting a rash on my scalp its terrible!!

After spending hours searching the net it would appear im allergic to nickel as my mum is also. and this is what the links are most commonly made from

Does anyone knw if the links are available nickel free? Im so disappointed at the thought i may have to take them out and keep them out xxx

Was a consultation carried out before you had them fitted as I always ask about allergies before fitting micro rings? Or have you only just found out since having them fitted that your allergic to this metal? Just wondering if it could be that they have been placed to high near to your scalp and they are tight as sometimes this causes itchiness?

It might be a good idea to contact your extensionist and discuss it with her.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi, can you feel any little hard bits poking out of the micro rings at the very tops? .... as this would cause immense itching and may be scratching your scalp causing friction abrasions whilst sleeping
have you told them what is happening yet ?
you really do need to ring them and make an apointment and ask them to check the bonds out for you

I have heard of nickel free micro links , but even the nickel ones are well coated so you don't usually see the silver nickel showing through at all,

also what lancashirelass says makes sense ,

I honestly wouldn't just leave this problem a moment longer you really do need to make an appointment to see the extensionist ASAP
hth x minky

Latest posts

Back