NIghtmare Nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottish_girl

Reaction score
Right thought i could maybe ask some advice as its driving me nutty!

I have a new client, been with me for maybe 2 months or so now. She usually has acrylic in the form of tip and overlay or rockstars over acrylic.

Now the problem is that after 2 days or so, infact even after a hr or two, shes on the fone needing one fixed, be it lifting or completely loosing one

I do the same to her as i do to every other client and my other ladies are getting 2-3 weeks out of there nails before needing a new set or infill so i really do doubt that its anything i'm doing.

She has been to 3 nail techs before me all with the same problem, lifting and them just popping off, end up finding a new one cause she gets embarrassed about going back so much.

Ive suggested having a word with her doctor, she is on various medications and pain relief and im wondering if she could have oily nail plates too.

HELP! suggestions would be much appreciated!

Lea x

Hi!
I had a client who used to lift severely.
I used to try double cleaninsing on her nails with the ph bond, double prime,
she used to have acrylic tip and overlay.

I switched her to Bio sculpture after that and she was fine!
also now, she has the gelish, totally fine! she has not lifting at all.

Hey I also have a client with terrible nails, they're in such a bad condition from going to a cheepo salon using drills and who no's what. I've found putting two layers of gel, buff even apply tip then a layer of clear strong gel before applying colour. It makes them last much longer however still not as long as my other clients. Hope this helps xx

Latest posts

Back