NNO on toes?!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie_glo

Reaction score
Hi gals and guys!

i have been trying to do some research into some training courses that teach NNO on toes. So far i can only seem to find NSI holywood toes and although i would like to do this there isnt an academy local to me so it would involve quite a bit of travelling for me!

so i was wondering if anyone else knows of a different company offering similar training to the hollywood nails?

thanks in advance peeps!

Jodie x x

with liquid and powder? or gel?

Gel is the easier option. but it can be done with liquid and powder. Its the same as doing finger nails, except you dont build up the apex. keep the application flat and thin

with liquid and powder? or gel?

Gel is the easier option. but it can be done with liquid and powder. Its the same as doing finger nails, except you dont build up the apex. keep the application flat and thin

thanks for the response! i am only trained in L&P although i am going to be doing some gel training once i have perfected my L&P. Maybe i should only consider the toes once i have done my gel training!?

Jodie x x

Hi Jodie

You can do a NNO on toes just fine with L&P, You do not have to have any extra cert or training to do this service as it's still the same as applying on fingers.

It just takes a little practice, but basically it's done the same way as you would do on fingers.
If you feel you need the help then yes maybe a course would be good.

x

i wouldn't wait, i'd practice on any available toes with the products you have got. its all good practice. small toe nails only need one bead, so it doesnt take too much time

thanks for all the advice! i am going to have a go tomorro on my mum! - bless her she always ends up being the guniea pig lol.

im a bit worried about things like i have a funny toenail on my little toe! the nails grows strange - in fact i have only have a little spoon nail! - how do i get around that one?

Jodie x

Jodie

As long as your spoon nail doesn't have cuts or splits on it then it should be fine to do a overlay, you might have to use a little more product in the dipped part...but I would just keep an eye on it.
x

i love seeing dodgy strange toes, it gives me a chance to show off how great liquid and powder is.

you can use a dry ish bead to make a little nail, to fill out the spooning shape.

i often get ladies with toe nails that have been cut in half by the chiropodist, the chiropodist cuts out the ingrown nail, then the ladies come to me to re build the nail in a normal shape. of course this can only be done if there is no infection.

my strange little nails are fine there are no cuts or infections! they have been like that ever since i can remember! i presume i was born with the little stubbs lol

Jodie x

another point to add is l&p can actuallly help mild ingrown nails grow straight.. it stops the nail from bending in

Latest posts

Back