No7 new product?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila22

Reaction score
When I was in boots I was given this voucher about an "exiting new product" from no7! None of the staff knew what it was and were actually doing a competition to see who gets it right?
Any clue from us geeks?
Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399879235.909448.jpg

I was thinking a gel polish?? X

I did a survey a little while back which seemed to be about an airbrush effect foundation. Maybe it's that?

I did a survey a little while back which seemed to be about an airbrush effect foundation. Maybe it's that?

Ohh well if they were doing surveys that may be a good one!
They were all talking about it like it was big!
I remember when the protect and perfect first came out you could not get it anywhere!
Can't wait to see now! Xx

Morning ladies.

Its a protect and perfect advance serum

And

Protect and.perfect intense advance serum.

Supposed to be.amazing! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Morning ladies.

Its a protect and perfect advance serum

And

Protect and.perfect intense advance serum.

Supposed to be.amazing! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow thanks for the info, not even the staff knew!
I no what a frenzy the protect and perfect normal one caused
so cant wait to hear all about this one.
xxx

Have a look on daily mail xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399976148.351688.jpg

Prob similar to Estée Lauder advanced night repair serum (it's the shizz) at quarter of the price! Xx

Is No.7 tested on animals?

That's strange - in my local branch they're advertising it as a new mascara and the staff were full of themselves talking about it!!!

Its in the Daily mail as a new serum and I for one am not going to be queuing or paying an inflated price . Will wait till the 'stampede' dies down

I love no7 serum's. Can't wait to try this one

Its in the Daily mail as a new serum and I for one am not going to be queuing or paying an inflated price . Will wait till the 'stampede' dies down

I'm with you, can't wait to try but will get it when I'm in boots and it's in stock xx

Loads in boots this morning and no stampede!

I have a part time job for some extra pocket money at a high street retailer here in Canada. No7 is on their shelves, I look at the wholesale prices, and the fact that my employer can sell a moisturizer for $16.99 astounds me to be honest.
Makes me wonder where this stuff is produced, what kind of bulk it has to be produced in to make a profit and lastly what possible quality ingredient can there be to make it any good?
I guess in the end it's better to use anything than nothing, in which case if I was looking for inexpensive skin care Id go to Nivea or Neutrogena lol
As a professional, in the beauty industry I choose to use reputable professional skin care as that is what I represent and sell.
Cleen Cheeks Spa

I would only use No.7 make up x

I would only use No.7 make up x

Our store doesn't carry their makeup line, so I haven't had a chance to trial it.
We do have a Life Brand made by the store. It is very very inexpensive and a lot of customers love it for the price. I guess being on the other side of the industry, I personally can't justify putting anything on my skin that isn't of the highest quality and the best comes with hefty price tags. However, I get asked ALL the time what I use myself and Im not allowed to mention what it is, but I also don't lie in order to sell OTC.
Until you try a better quality product you will not know the difference and neither will your skin :)

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Our store doesn't carry their makeup line, so I haven't had a chance to trial it.
We do have a Life Brand made by the store. It is very very inexpensive and a lot of customers love it for the price. I guess being on the other side of the industry, I personally can't justify putting anything on my skin that isn't of the highest quality and the best comes with hefty price tags. However, I get asked ALL the time what I use myself and Im not allowed to mention what it is, but I also don't lie in order to sell OTC.
Until you try a better quality product you will not know the difference and neither will your skin :)

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Yes but you can't compare two products if you've only tried one of them?

I use quite expensive make up - mines mostly Estée Lauder urban decay dior etc etc but I'm no fool and after trying tonnes of for example mascara inc ysl rimmel is 100% my fave. Your not always getting what you pay for and sometimes your just paying for the label xx

Latest posts

Back