Normal polish over Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
Quick question pls. I have read on here when using vinylux over smoothing gel you do bl base, smoothing gel then vinylux colour, vinylux top coat. If using normal polish would u do the same or would u do bl top coat, polish colour then polish top coat. Thankyou x

Quick question pls. I have read on here when using vinylux over smoothing gel you do bl base, smoothing gel then vinylux colour, vinylux top coat. If using normal polish would u do the same or would u do bl top coat, polish colour then polish top coat. Thankyou x

I personally use the whole three coats before polishing my nails with VINYLUX.

I like the way it looks, feels and lasts. Some do omit the top coat and this is not wrong either. Both ways work but I like that extra layer of the top coat for my nails.

Thank you. I did my own nails tonight with soothing gel and vinylux for the first time and was tempted to do one hand with bl top coat and the other without to compare but in the end I didn't. I think mine and certain clients would benefit from the extra layer so will try that next time now I no its ok to do this. Thankyou for your help x

I'm wearing Scarlett letter vinylux on top of Brisa lite smoothing including topcoat...and it looks just like shellac. I adore it!

I personally use the whole three coats before polishing my nails with VINYLUX.

I like the way it looks, feels and lasts. Some do omit the top coat and this is not wrong either. Both ways work but I like that extra layer of the top coat for my nails.
so just to clarify....
bl base coat,
bl smoothing,
bl top coat
(remove inhibition layer?)
Vinylux 2 colour coats
vinylux top coat
;-)

Latest posts

Back