North east getting on the band wagon!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaH73

Reaction score
Since everybody else is doing it why don't us north easties do it as well! Thats meet up in case anybody is confused. Somewhere like Sunderland or Newcastle, whatever is easiest for everyone.

So what do you think then....let me know! :)

Any chance of Middlesbrough as I used to live there and have family that I could go back and visit at the same time. Also Christi from this site also lives in that area.

A meeting would be great. Please keep my addy and let me know when its going to be. Cant look at the site for another 2 weeks as I am going away on Monday.

Best of luck getting it organised its a brill idea.

Love Val

Hello my mate Val + Hi Linda

Brill idea there Linda i am all for that.

We mentioned it some time ago and nothing came of it?

We could find some where neutrel if that would be better for everyone (like a pub) yeeeeeh LOL

keep us informed, i don't mind doing a car share if anyone needs transport?

Getting excited about it now!

The better the radius the more we will get to come (obviously within reason)

Luv 'n' hugs
christi
xxxxxxxxxx

im up for it toooo - let me know when and where - ill tag along with you christi if thats ok

Hi Glynis!

There is another thread doing the rounds at the mo, with regards to the same thing but i think it is entitled: Calling all north Yorkshire Geeks!(By Kateyork 1)
If we all come to a decision as to where is best to hold it, we can go ahead an organize it

You can tag along anytime mate! Your always welcome.

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxx

Where is best for everyone then. My prob is i can't drive so it needs to be within a bus journey or at a weekend/evening when my hubby can drop me off. Reasonable bus journeys for me are Sunderland, Durham, Newcastle (i could do middlesborough but only at a weekend).

Are we gonna meet in a pub, cafe, restaurant? and day, evening or weekend?

I don't really work apart from nails here and there but i have two terrors to keep me busy!

What About All The North West Geeks????

maybe we should all hire a mini bus and have a huge north meet up!!!

LindaH73 said:
maybe we should all hire a mini bus and have a huge north meet up!!!

That would be great! I would love to hold one at my house but it would be a problem with parking as I live down a country lane! I don't know how far everyone would travel!

Depending on how many people came I know a great pub we could use!

vic1082 said:
That would be great! I would love to hold one at my house but it would be a problem with parking as I live down a country lane! I don't know how far everyone would travel!

Depending on how many people came I know a great pub we could use!

Hey dont worry Vic if to many turn up we could always spillout on to the cpountry lane (picnic's at the ready) LOL

Yeh i thought that hire a room in a pub or something( you dont always have to hire,) if the room isn't for a function you can just use it?

Im game lets get some names and details girl/guys.

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxx

OK!

So, all Northern Geeks that want to meet give us your suggestions and ideas on the best place to meet and lets see what we can do!!!

Latest posts

Back