Not impressed by Myscara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne1118

Reaction score
Got the myscara done and although the bottomlashes look good, the top...not so much! My lashes are quite long but straight, so now their stuck striaght :rolleyes: even if i put mascara on and hold them up, they just stay straight! Im doing the course soon and its really turned me off. Any advice would be great x

You can stop them from going straight on your clients by using the eyelash curlers and applying the product to the side of your client, in upward strokes.
It is a fantastic treatment to do! and results can be amazing. This hasnt been over here long so you have to bear in mind that qualified therapists are really still learning so therefor they probably wont be perfect.

The should have been curled before the MYscara was put on. Did this happen ?? We have a group here "MYscara Mania" if you would like to join. There are many trainers etc on there and can answer your questions :)

Thanks for the replies, no she didnt curl them before hand. I understand she hasnt done many but was just real disappointed! I hope my training goes better :rolleyes:

When is your training. I'm booked for next tuesday, hope I'm doing the right thing cos i haven't actually seen someone face to to face who has had myscara applied!!!

When is your training. I'm booked for next tuesday, hope I'm doing the right thing cos i haven't actually seen someone face to to face who has had myscara applied!!!
I am sure you will be :green:

It seems a stage was missed out during application to the lady in question. The eyelashes should be curled. If you join the MYscara page on facebook, there are lots of pics and advice etc HTH :hug:

Hey Suzanne, Leanne here from Glam Lash Ireland.
I know who done them for you, and I think you were only her second or third set. I actually had her in for an extra MYscara class on Sunday as she'd problems with her model on last weeks training so didn't get to do a proper set so we brought her back in for another training day.
I'm sorry you weren't happy with them and it Sounds like she didn't curl them for you, but remember she was only learning. As the others posts said because its so new, therapists here have only just done their training and like every new treatment, it may take a few applications to get it completely right.
Your more than welcome to come into my salon before your training and I'll remove them and put a fresh (curly set :) ) on for you so you can try them properly? What do you think? x

Straight not a good look, however everyone forgets something once in a while.
Your lashes will look amazing when done properly with a nice curl to it. Leanne is a fab therapist you should take her up on her offer :) wish I was nearby xx

I know who done them for you, and I think you were only her second or third set. I actually had her in for an extra MYscara class on Sunday as she'd problems with her model on last weeks training so didn't get to do a proper set so we brought her back in for another training day.
I'm sorry you weren't happy with them and it Sounds like she didn't curl them for you, but remember she was only learning. As the others posts said because its so new, therapists here have only just done their training and like every new treatment, it may take a few applications to get it completely right.
Your more than welcome to come into my salon before your training and I'll remove them and put a fresh (curly set :) ) on for you so you can try them properly? What do you think? x

Hey, I hope I didnt get anyone in trouble :rolleyes: feel bad now! Thanks for the offer thats so kind but I dont have the time! My faith is restored because of the feedback I got so I'm happy enough now! Thanks so much x

Thats no problem Suzanne, glad your faith is restored :) No no don't worry, everyone has to learn so dont worry... Look forward to meeting you next month x

How nice is that! Great to see such good customer service :)

Latest posts

Back