Nouvatan %

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairdestiny

Reaction score
Hi geeks ive just ordered my sample nouvatan pack xx could u plez tell me wat % is the nicest colour ?? I use sienna x atm to just trying nouvatan becuz everyone seems to love it on salon geek xx

Hi,Im quite olive skinned and I use 10% and 12% and they are both lovely, I think u will like them :)

Hi geeks ive just ordered my sample nouvatan pack xx could u plez tell me wat % is the nicest colour ?? I use sienna x atm to just trying nouvatan becuz everyone seems to love it on salon geek xx

There isn't a 'nicest colour'. Each percent is made for a certain skin types and all of them will look fabulous when used on the correct skin types.

Nouvatan doesn't have the orange tinge I found Sienna X to have it's a lovely natural brown tan with all percentages I've tried (105 & 12%) or seen on people (ranging from 8% right up to 16%). Never seen an orange tone on anyone who I know who uses it.

I have just received my sample pack and was gonna mix the 8 and 12 to make 10 but decided to try the 12 and it is GORGEOUS very natural really is beautiful...will defo be ordering some xx

Carnt wait for it to cum :)) x

Ive just had my nouvatan sprayed on me i will let you know tomoz wat i think xx

I recieved my nouvatan samples today too..used the 8% on a friend and its a beautiful natural golden colour..so thank you Nouvatan and i will be ringing to order more on Monday LOL

Thats wat ive got on the 8% and its gone on lovely carnt wait to see it tomora xx

Text speak is impolite and really not appreciated by others. Please just write normally.

I will tex speak if i want to and if you dont like it then dont read it!!!!!! god there is always sumone who has a dig on this salon geek im frightened to write things sumtimes becuz ov this

Calm down ladies. This is a forum to help each other. To be fair I've seem far worse text speak but I think sometimes (have to say I personally don't but that's just me) it IS easier & quicker on a phone to abbreviate & it's a bit of a generation thing I think :)

I'd be interested to see what's said about this tan though as I use Sienna X & LA and have ordered Suntana to try out- I'll report in due course :) xx

Calm down ladies. This is a forum to help each other. To be fair I've seem far worse text speak but I think sometimes (have to say I personally don't but that's just me) it IS easier & quicker on a phone to abbreviate & it's a bit of a generation thing I think :)

I'd be interested to see what's said about this tan though as I use Sienna X & LA and have ordered Suntana to try out- I'll report in due course :) xx

I am on my phone lol x and bac to the forum the tan has gone a beautiful colour xx i have only ever used sienna x so this is new to me xx

Nouvantan verses Sienna = no competition! Nouvatan every time! Duration, natural colour range, flawless application,fade off, odour, using Nouvatan will boost your confidence ten fold as a spray tan tech, the correct colour for the correct skin tone and you cannot go wrong with it. Im sure you will love it!

Nouvantan verses Sienna = no competition! Nouvatan every time! Duration, natural colour range, flawless application,fade off, odour, using Nouvatan will boost your confidence ten fold as a spray tan tech, the correct colour for the correct skin tone and you cannot go wrong with it. Im sure you will love it!

I already love it lots and lots and i havent evan washed it off yet the colour is fantastic the smell is fantastic and it drys quick so im affraid its buy buy to sienna x and hello to nouvatan xx

Soooo im up early had a shower because ive got work lol i know im brave testing this nouvatan the night before work lol i work in a barber shop aswell on display eekkk lol anyway all i can say is that it is beautiful a lovely naturel colour and evan coverage i will be offering it to my clients as i think the colour is better than sienna x

Ah glad you like it too....the fade off was fantastic on the 12% lovely and natural.
I sprayed my S.I.L with the 12% yesterday and she said everyone had been asking about her tan as it was "the most natural fake tan they had ever seen". x

Ah glad you like it too....the fade off was fantastic on the 12% lovely and natural.
I sprayed my S.I.L with the 12% yesterday and she said everyone had been asking about her tan as it was "the most natural fake tan they had ever seen". x
so glad you like it, as you said its a very natural look and nobody would ever guess it was a fake tan ... We are actually going to be using
"its not a FAKE TAN its a Safe Tan" as our new tag line :hug:

Reading this thread I'm now even more excited about my training. 2weeks tomorrow then I can see how great this product is :)

Latest posts

Back