Nouvatan %

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So pleased to read that safe tan is going to be Nouvatan's new tag as it is definitely the way Im going to promote the tans in the new salon. :)

so glad you like it, as you said its a very natural look and nobody would ever guess it was a fake tan ... We are actually going to be using
"its not a FAKE TAN its a Safe Tan" as our new tag line :hug:

As someone who is well aware of skin cancer I LOVE this :) :) xx

so glad you like it, as you said its a very natural look and nobody would ever guess it was a fake tan ... We are actually going to be using
"its not a FAKE TAN its a Safe Tan" as our new tag line :hug:

Thats fab! I am definatley converted and will be placing my first order very soon, going to try the 8% sample on my mum to see whether to bother with 8% as most clients are 10% upwards.
My mum hasn't taken to previous solutions so this will be the REAL test....if you can suit my mum you can suit anyone! LOL!
And as she has just had a skin biopsy (luckily negative) she will be a convert in no time! x

sorry for jumping in, how does nouvatan compare to tantrick? as in does it last longer? colour? as i have been using tantrick for the past 18 months
thanks
bea

Im a complete newbie to tanning and I have been researching for some time, I think I have made my mind up and Nouvatan does seem to be coming out on top. Can you ladies let me know how the training is even if you are a complete newbie??

Thankyou :)

The training from Nouvatan is brilliant! I live quite far from the training centres but Dawn was really accommodating and arranged for a trainer to come to me :) such a friendly company and always on the end of the phone to help with any questions HTH

Thankyou MariposaKelly

Had you previously done any Spray Tanning?

Im South Devon, usually out of the way for most companies!

Well, of course, I LOVE Nouvatan, especially the 12% on me! I also love the new poster which says:

"Been away?"

"Ssshhh! It's a spray!"

This really sums up the colour - even when I have been walking the dog, other dog walkers ask if I've been away - if only!!! (In this weather, am more likely to be rusty!!!)

Well, of course, I LOVE Nouvatan, especially the 12% on me! I also love the new poster which says:

"Been away?"

"Ssshhh! It's a spray!"

This really sums up the colour - even when I have been walking the dog, other dog walkers ask if I've been away - if only!!! (In this weather, am more likely to be rusty!!!)
Thank you so much for your comments. the natural look is apparently not everyones cup of tea, we still have people saying they prefer a browner or oranger fake tan look ??
its like we have thrived for perfection and then get slapped in the face with a wet fish when we achieved it. LOL

Steve. Can u mix 8 with 16% ? Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Steve. Can u mix 8 with 16% ? Cheers

You can mix those percents and when mixed in equal quantities they will give you a 12%.

HTH

Had my first spray tan party last night at my sisters. I sprayed 6 clients and knew 4 of them. 1 very hard to please and 1 having an engagement party tonight so the pressure was on.

BTW I was using nouvatan. Everyone commented on the smell and how dry it was straight after the spray. 5 of them wanted the 16% and the other 12%. They all loved it before and after wash off. Was so relieved. I can never sleep after doing a spray as I'm always thinking...did I do under the chin or did I do this but received good feedback this morning. Sooooo happy lol:) x

Had my first spray tan party last night at my sisters. I sprayed 6 clients and knew 4 of them. 1 very hard to please and 1 having an engagement party tonight so the pressure was on.

BTW I was using nouvatan. Everyone commented on the smell and how dry it was straight after the spray. 5 of them wanted the 16% and the other 12%. They all loved it before and after wash off. Was so relieved. I can never sleep after doing a spray as I'm always thinking...did I do under the chin or did I do this but received good feedback this morning. Sooooo happy lol:) x

Well done!!! The more you do, the better you will feel! Also, as long as your clients have had their before and after "do's and don'ts" they will get the best out of their tan and you will know you did a good job!!!

You can mix those percents and when mixed in equal quantities they will give you a 12%.

HTH

Thanks chick :)

Well done!! I'm a total newbie to tanning, and i'm diddling myself about my 1st paying clients:eek: x

Well done!!! The more you do, the better you will feel! Also, as long as your clients have had their before and after "do's and don'ts" they will get the best out of their tan and you will know you did a good job!!!
My sis informed them all about the prep, they all knew to exfoliate etc but 1 had never had a tan before. When all was done I advised them about aplying oil free moisturisers. None had heard of this before even tho they get sprays all the time so needless to say I felt so professional lol. Hopefully I will have added a few more clients to my list:) x

Well done!! I'm a total newbie to tanning, and i'm diddling myself about my 1st paying clients:eek: x

I was exactly the same. As long as they know your training, even do it on family an friends at a reduced rate they'll be fine. It's to give you experience and confidence. Before you know it you'll be spraying and not even thinking about it. At least that's what I tell myself lol. Honestly you'll be fine. The more you do the better. Good luck for the future:) x

Latest posts

Back