Nova Lash - Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleL

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have tried searching to find the info i require but can't seem to find anything on it (unless im not searching correctly and in which case i apologise!)

Basically im looking into doing eyelash training. I have done hours of research on different companys and im very impressed with 'Nova Lash' eyelash extensions and the information i have received so far, although there the most expensive... however there new platinum bond glue has won awards and they have now introduced new glitter coated lashes which look fab and the top advantage is that they will travel to me for the training day.

Before i go ahead and put a deposit down for the training, i just wondered if anyone had trained with 'Novalash' and if so, how did you find the training/kit etc? was it worth the money?

The Novalash training and kit is proberly the most expensive compare to its competators (I-Lash, Nouveau lash, Lash Perfect ect) and works out at just over £800!, so im obviously keen to gather more information about 'Nova lash' before i pay this amount and would like some personal opinions on there training and there products..

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Laura x

Hi All,

I have tried searching to find the info i require but can't seem to find anything on it (unless im not searching correctly and in which case i apologise!)

Basically im looking into doing eyelash training. I have done hours of research on different companys and im very impressed with 'Nova Lash' eyelash extensions and the information i have received so far, although there the most expensive... however there new platinum bond glue has won awards and they have now introduced new glitter coated lashes which look fab and the top advantage is that they will travel to me for the training day.

Before i go ahead and put a deposit down for the training, i just wondered if anyone had trained with 'Novalash' and if so, how did you find the training/kit etc? was it worth the money?

The Novalash training and kit is proberly the most expensive compare to its competators (I-Lash, Nouveau lash, Lash Perfect ect) and works out at just over £800!, so im obviously keen to gather more information about 'Nova lash' before i pay this amount and would like some personal opinions on there training and there products..

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Laura x

Hi thats too much money - I have just booked onto their course, being cross trained? roughly £100. They had a special at the show i think it was £350 plus and that includes free training.
I had a set of lashes done at the show and they are still all in place (10 days) really pleased with them

HIya Hun, as you are researching I wondered if you knew Tantrick were launching a Lash Extension Course very soon called Flirties......just another one to research!!!! Good luck!!

Cheers for the info. Is there a website or link i can take a look at to get some more information on flirties?

Lau x

Please PM me for details this is uber new and not up and on the site yet, it is on the guilds site though as they approved the course

HI IN YOUR PROFILE IT SAYS YOU ARE TRAINING TO BE A B.THERAPIST, ARE YOU NOT LEARNING ELE ON YOUR COURSE ?? IF YOU ARE YOU SHOULDN'T NEED TO FORK OUT ANY EXTRA MONEY FOR TRAINING UNLESS THAT SYSTEM USES SOME FANTASTIC METHOD OF HOW TO GLUE ON AN EYELASH !!:lol:

HIya Hun, as you are researching I wondered if you knew Tantrick were launching a Lash Extension Course very soon called Flirties......just another one to research!!!! Good luck!!
hi can you tell me where to get info on tantric lashes as im looking to train in semi permanent lash extensions and dont no which company to go with
regards beth

If you PM Tonilee she will be able to give you more details as to when Flirties will be available! x

I've heard that the glue that novalash use is really good, meant to be far superior to the rest, has anyone tried it to compare to another company

is there any of these courses in northern ireland??thanks

There is an awesome eyelash Chat with a wealth of information if you go to this site- Eyelash Extension Chat

Lots of discussion about many companies. I took my training with 3D Lashes but I am looking at ordering some lashes and glue elsewhere.

Hi,

I dont do nova lash as i am a nail tech, but I have nova lashes by a fab lady in Cheltenham, she did tell me it cost about £800 for training and stuff but she is truly brilliant and my lashes last nearly a month and I know she is pretty booked up all the time she is fab.So you should get a good return on your original outlay, and everyone comments on them i hve got herthree new clients already.:)

Hope this helps

michelle

Latest posts

Back