NSI attraction bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi

Wonder if anyone can help ....

I could really do with an empty 'attraction bottle' ... I am currently decanting out of my 'huge' 32oz bottle straight into my dappen dish and it is a real pain.

Do any of you attraction users have a used bottle that you would be willing to pass on for a small fee (I would pay postage of course).

I could quite easily use an empty unlabelled bottle but it concerns me that my clients might think I am using 'any old liquid'.

Vicky

Why dont you buy a small try me kit from NSI, this way you at least get some product for your money rather than an empty bottle.

Hi Hun,
Would it be better to buy an 8oz bottle? Then decant when that is gone from your giant bottle, then no one can moan. I have kept my 8oz bottles to do what you want to do, so on mobile I only need to take my 8oz bottle with me. I also like to have those tiny sample size bottles........I take a sealed one on holiday, then if I break a nail I can fix it........or get a salon to fix it using my products. Good luck, lotsa luv x

Hi

Thanks for your replies ... I've got a try me kit bottle but the bottles are so small I feel I'd be decanting constantly from the huge, to the small to the dappen dish.

I did think about buying an 8oz bottle but didn't want to just buy more product for the sake of the bottle as I have nearly a full 32oz ... I will consider though.

Vicky:)

hi there

i'm nearly @ the end of my 8oz bottle and would be happy to forward it on to u.
pm me and we'll go from there

anna:hug:

I've got an empty one if you stuck.:)

hi there

i'm nearly @ the end of my 8oz bottle and would be happy to forward it on to u.
pm me and we'll go from there

anna:hug:
i was thinking the same thing.x

Latest posts

Back