NSI Colour gels help with pricing etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, sorry for an off-topic but has anybody here tried NSI 3D gels? I've got the set of them recently and I find it very difficult to work with :(

Here is something a nail tech told me that really helped her. She dipped her gel brush in Cleanse and then started working with the 3D gels. Because the gels can be a little sticky, the Cleanse kept it from sticking to the brush. See if that helps.

yeah, I tried working with the damp brush, but had not much luck either. The problem is that this 3D gel doesn't stretch a single bit and it's hard to get smooth surfaces, it breaks off at every attempt to pull it when say making a line. I've expected it to be just very thick color gel but it doesn't reassemble gel's consistency, it's like butter at the room temperature. The only solution I've come up with is to mix it with small quality of regular color gel and it helps. But overall I'm dissapointed with it and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Hi
I have just purchased the nsi colour gels and find although they are great, my nails just come out too thick.

First I have put on tips as my nails are so short, so I put on 2 layers of builder gel for added strength, then 2 coats of colour gel, then finishing gel.

Firstly do I only need one layer of buillder gel on, or is that depending on nail length, natural nails or tips. Also maybe I am not putting the colour gel on thin enough, I think maybe I put it on too thick to make sure I get good coverage.

Also sometime I get a bubble (lump) in the coour gel, dont know why, is this because of my lamp. Im using a Creative Brisa lamp as I normally use creative products.

How do i know when i need to change the lamps in my light.

I would appreciate any help that any one can give as Im doing a friends nails tomorrow and want them to come out nice and alot thinner, and mine have come out very dull as well, even though I used finishing gel.

Also can anyone tell me what colour gels are popular, I have a few but would like to get a few more:).

Thanks

hi
can you tell me what you charge for colour gel on toes and on hands.

Was thinking maybe I should charge a different price if someone wants tips on as well rather than on there natural nails.

So need pricing for Colour gel Overlays and Colour gel extensions and colour gel toes also for hollywood gel toes (white and pink/clear).

I would use the same method when putting over natural nails as i would on tips, is this correct or maybe just another think layer of builder gel before I apply the colour.:)

Thanks

Latest posts

Back