NSI Glaze n Go

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydollmama

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if NSI's Glaze n Go gives the same kind of shine as their finishing gel? I currently use the finishing gel but find that I can't always get the flawless finish that I long for. Is glaze n go more effective over acrylic or can it be used just as well over gel?

Many thanks if you can help x

i havent tried it on gel but it does give a nice shine over l&p
hth

Glaze n go is better than the finish clear its gives a very high glass shine.
The longer you leave it under the lamp the better instead of 90 sec leave for 3 mins. Also i charge 2.50 extra when using glaze n go. hth

Glaze and Go is fantastic i couldnt live without it, i use it over l&p, gel and nail art, get some and you will be hooked! :Love:

I use Glaze n Go too it's fab and works well on both systems, never thought about charging extra for this, it gives a really nice finish.

glaze n go does give the same shine (if not better) than the finish gel, I use it sometimes but not on every client (dont know why not now I think of it either)

Rachel

glaze an go is great but i`ve found if you want to set rhinestones on the nail permagloss is better as its thicker, i use both:D

i really like glaze n go

bummer feel credit card coming out of pocket again:D

does it glow under uv lamps....? cos i dont like that.....is it thinner than topgloss gel...?......xxx

does it glow under uv lamps....? cos i dont like that.....is it thinner than topgloss gel...?......xxx
hi yes it does glow under the uv lamp hun i personally think it is really thin but looks really good when its cured...... i never thought of charging extra for it though :o hth :Love:

Ok geeks I am sold!!!! Thankyou so much for all your replies, I'm really looking forward to trying it out!

hi there

i have signed up on the NSI site uk but i haven't ordered anything yet as the shipping rates are very high and i live in the UK. I have just tried to order the Glaze n go and they wanted £8.81 for delivery is this right

hi there

i have signed up on the NSI site uk but i haven't ordered anything yet as the shipping rates are very high and i live in the UK. I have just tried to order the Glaze n go and they wanted £8.81 for delivery is this right

hi if you order over £25 shipping is free hth :Love:

I usually wait til I need a few things to bump up the cost to get free delivery cos it is alot if you just want one item.

Latest posts

Back