NSI open day!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leah82

Reaction score
The next NSI open day is on the Monday 23rd April in Manchester. 9.30am - 4.30pm. There is 12% discount on everything!!! Also free demos, a new make-up range, advice, free training, bridal nail art, trouble shooting, learn new skills & try new products!!

Can't believe they have done it on a bloody Monday this time!! Ahhhhhhhhh I might not be able to go but hubby might nip there for me in his dinner hour, lol or I might be able to get my sis to drive me there if she's in a could mood as just asked her, lol!!

Just got the flyer today so thought I'd let all you guys know!!! :)

might see you there hunny , i am hoping to go , if i can get there and get someone to come with me lol :lol:

Look forward to seeing/meeting ya Em!!! :hug: Hoping my sis will take me down!! God can't wait till I can drive!! :)

I might go too, not sure yet.

Do you have to book to do the nail art again leah?

might see you there hunny , i am hoping to go , if i can get there and get someone to come with me lol :lol:
hey emms im getting the train if you want to come along as i dont think you very far from me

So who went then, I didn't manage to get there.

I think you are getting confused joe, its next monday the 23 not yesterday!:lol:

I think you are getting confused joe, its next monday the 23 not yesterday!:lol:

Doesn't take much at the mo emm, my head is up my bottom at the moment.

So who did go in the end?
Hope you had a fab day

i did and what a great day, (well morning) some good demos going on and some great bargains ,i got a bag full ,no wonder i spend half my life skint

Latest posts

Back