Nsi or ibd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielajessy

Reaction score
HI,again i need your help.i have use ibd gels and i"m not happy with it after one week the white gel is start to be yellow and the builder gel is start to come off,i want to try nsi gels but i can"t fiind the stample kit and i want to buy the normal boxes.can you please all the steps and all the gel what i need,do i have to use primer on tips or just on natural nails .........please i really need your advice you think nsi are ok?because i don"t want to waste any more money.thanks

Last edited:
You are relatively new to nails, don't keep switching and trying new products, assuming they are the problem. I don't mean to sound harsh...just trying to save you from spending out. Read some of the tutorials on here, look at the step by steps, check your prep work, ask questions and keep practising. :)

I love NSI, I recieved their on the nail magazine in an email the other day and they have an offer where you send a pound in and you get an acrylic or gel Sample Pack sent to you. I noticed on the special offer bit of the website they have a really good offer on the gel kit and gels. They have my fav offer online where you get 6 colour gels for £40 :)
Im sure if you ring them they will send you some stuff out there really nice and helpful 0500131009

Hi!

I agree with suey...dont think that the gel is the problem as you are fairly new at it! I use IBD and never have any problems with it! You have to use bonder and follow the correct application method, and follow correct curing times.

Have you been trainned in IBD gel?

It really is a great product, so if you can learn to apply it properly, and with plenty of practice, Im sure you would agree with me!

Hi!

I agree with suey...dont think that the gel is the problem as you are fairly new at it! I use IBD and never have any problems with it! You have to use bonder and follow the correct application method, and follow correct curing times.

Have you been trainned in IBD gel?

It really is a great product, so if you can learn to apply it properly, and with plenty of practice, Im sure you would agree with me!
i don"t train with ibd i finish me cours whit aint but i"m not happy with the products,i want to try nsi because in april i will do the acrylic cours with them,yea i think is me fault or maybe because i don"t have the ibd uv lamp.thanks

I use NSI and IBD. I love NSI for overlays for people who want to keep the nails on, but use IBD for their soak off colours. So far so good with IBD. I still use my NSI lamp with IBD and it works fine (I checked with my Grafton rep before doing that).

I sometimes find that the IBD colours are a little wishy washy but I think that's just me not applying them thick enough.

Problem with NSI is that the gels are file off whereas IBD do a soak off gel now.

It may be worth going on a day course in IBD gels so that you really can find out where you are going wrong.

I aggree with other posters though, don't keep swapping and changing your products because it costs so much to do this.

xxx

just buy nsi balance gel and i love the products,i love nsi they was really nice help me to understand all i have to now about the products,give me a dvd and at the end of month i go to do one day conversation cours with them and i will have a nsi certificat:Love::Love::Love:

Latest posts

Back