NSI or Young Nails??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne P

Reaction score
Hey, i posted awhile ago about doing a conversion to L&P, have been doing some research on it and now i just need to pick who to go for!
I use EZflow gels so i was thinking about doing the EZflow one with NSI or will i go for Attraction? also got some info from Young nails which looks good so i was thinking about them, and they offer nail art with acrylic and with gels so not sure which to go for!!
Any help welcome :)
Thanks everyone xx

Young nails are fab! No lifting, discolouration or breakdown of product and easy to use. Good customer support and training available all over. You will get different advice from different people and in the end the choice has to be yours but Young Nails should be one to definitely consider! :)

Yeah i must say i was very impressed with how quick i got a response! I emailed NSI weeks ago and got no reply so i ended up having to phone them! I havent seen much of Young Nails so i'd be interested in having a look! hmmm...
Thanks for the feedback xx

I havn't trained with anyone else other than Young nails, so I can't compare to anyone else, but I can say that the training was fab, and they are always there to help you afterwards if you need them hth and good luck xx

I have been using NSI Attraction for about 6 months now and recently i have been getting heat build up when using it. phoned NSI 5 times to book on a training course and got no response. I then phoned up on Thursday to complain abou both the products and the customer service and i spoke to one of the managers and she said i would get a call first thing Monday.....Monday night now and still no response!!!!

I would say stay clear of NSI as you will get no support if you have any probs, all they want to do is sell, sell, sell. I've booked to go on a Young NAils training course in Novemeber and think i'll be converting to them as the support i have recieved from them has been amazing!

Hi honey, I was trained at college with young nails acrylic & gel... Brillant, professional product. DefoOo is!! Great Great Great product :) I am opening a salon within the next few months (Finger Crossed) & I will be introducing the Young Nails into my salon...

xxxxxxx

you will always get a mixed response when comparing different companies.
if i were you i would do some searching on here and get some samples from the companies to try and see what you like.
i have used nsi products for 5years and have never had any problems with customer service,nobody is perfect although i would be disapointed if it was me.
good luck.x

Thanks for the replies! Yeah there seems to be good feedback on young nails and they're customer have been great! i was due to do a conversion with them this week but i couldnt get a model :(
i guess ill have to wait until after xmas!

i was trained in nsi and have used it ever since and had no probs with it, i cant say iv ever had a problem with customer service either but i also have nothing else to compare it to apart from my gel company who are also very good when it comes to customer service, i usually always ring if i want info or have a problem not only is it quicker than waiting for an emailed response it's nicer to speak to someone

Latest posts

Back