NSI Training courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purpleivy

Reaction score
Hi

has anyone used the NSI training courses, specifically at Salford? It's hard to know where is good for training.

PurpleIvy

ooh i was just looking at their courses, has anybody used them?

thanks

NSI courses

I did balance gel workshop with NSI at their old premises in eccles (before they moved to salford)

sorry cant remember trainers name (it was 3 years ago)- but she was really good and I learnt a lot, class was fairly small just about 5/6 from memory

trainer let us have her mobile number so we could contact her after course to troubleshoot any problems or questions we might have - so that was quite nice of her

nicola
x

When I converted to NSI I did my conversion with the guys at Salford, I also took a gel workshop.
I would recommend them highly.

HTH

I've done quite a few at NSI!!! I think they are fantastic & the support continues after the course fantastically!! I have made some good friends there, staff included!!! Would highly recommend them!! :) HTH

Am i right in thinking you can also do NSI training with the regional distributors? If Manchester is too far to travel.

Yep I think so give them a call hun!! : 0500 131 009 HTH :)

Am i right in thinking you can also do NSI training with the regional distributors? If Manchester is too far to travel.

What does this mean please regional distributors sorry to sound thick lol.Iv just looked at the website for training and wish there was one nearer,im not very good at travelling distances xx

What does this mean please regional distributors sorry to sound thick lol.Iv just looked at the website for training and wish there was one nearer,im not very good at travelling distances xx

I rang head office and they took my phone number and passed it on to an educator in my neck of the woods, Tony called me, we had a long chat about what I wanted from my next course, settled on a 121 day and I said I would call him when I had the money. No pressure, he didn't bug me or anything and when I called him back 3 months later to go ahead, he was great. I went to his studio at Bedford and he proved the day was worth the money in the first 30 minutes.
Don't get me wrong I still rate creative, but nsi are imo right up there with them.

That sounds great, i think i will start n put some money aside and when im nearly there give them a ring about this,is it expensive?

If you go onto nsi nails.co.uk and click onto training it tells you all the training that they offer, the dates which they are training and the cost.

HTH

Thanks emma iv been on the site and got the prices etc,i was just woundering what the regional thing was about aswell sounds ok.Thanks for the replys x

Latest posts

Back