NSI's Purely Pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just noticed the 2 new NSI's pinks are now available on-line.

"NEW Purely Pink Masque

NEW! Warm opaque pink for hiding imperfections and creating the illusion of longer nail beds"

and

"NEW Purely Pink

NEW! Semi-Translucent warm pink"

Has anyone tried these colours yet?
Has anyone got any pics to share?

I'm thinking of ordering them to try; and would love others opinions if they have had experience of them.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Just noticed the 2 new NSI's pinks are now available on-line.

"NEW Purely Pink Masque

NEW! Warm opaque pink for hiding imperfections and creating the illusion of longer nail beds"

and

"NEW Purely Pink

NEW! Semi-Translucent warm pink"

Has anyone tried these colours yet?
Has anyone got any pics to share?

I'm thinking of ordering them to try; and would love others opinions if they have had experience of them.

Thanks

Saw these on the american site a while ago and have been waiting for them to come out. I'll be interested to see what people think of them.. especially the coverage one as the current pink masque isn't to my liking at all.

I wonder if they are offering any samples?

Saw these on the american site a while ago and have been waiting for them to come out. I'll be interested to see what people think of them.. especially the coverage one as the current pink masque isn't to my liking at all.

I wonder if they are offering any samples?
i was exactly the same as i also saw it on the american site ages ago and was just waiting for them to come out here.
i hope they will do smoe sort of offer or little trial ones. so i would also love to know more.x

I nhave been looking at them as well, I think I am going to dive in and order the warm opaque pink to start, im not at all keen on the pink masque.
I will let you know how I get on with it when it comes..x

Latest posts

Back