NSS removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annabelm

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have just started offering Gelish Hard Gel.

I am a mobile tech and went to do a ladies nails who wanted gel polish applied over her NSS extensions, after talking she has decided that in a few weeks she wants her extensions done by me as she hates going to the NSS nail bar but does out of convince.

My question is does anyone have any tips or suggestions for removing the acrylic and also do I charge extra for this?

TIA xx

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Hi everyone,

I have just started offering Gelish Hard Gel.

I am a mobile tech and went to do a ladies nails who wanted gel polish applied over her NSS extensions, after talking she has decided that in a few weeks she wants her extensions done by me as she hates going to the NSS nail bar but does out of convince.

My question is does anyone have any tips or suggestions for removing the acrylic and also do I charge extra for this?

TIA xx

Sent from my Galaxy S4

You should charge extra for removal as it may take allot of time and elbow grease if you do not use a drill.

You could just keep maintaining her nails until the old product grows out if she doesn't want to pay. If she wears polish, then it really doesn't matter if your new product colour doesn't quite match the product on her nails, and it might be kinder to those natural nails to leave them be and grow out naturally while you are maintaining them.

Often nails can be very damaged after removal and to use a gel that heat spikes can hurt like hell! To avoid that scenario, Maybe just remove one or two of the nail enhancements to see what the damage is like. Could be the salon has used a decent product ... Could be they have not. A good way to find out without spending hours is to just remove one or two.

Latest posts

Back