Nutribullet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would avoid kale to begin with, I didn't like it either... I use spinach a lot and you can't even taste it! Have a look on the Nutribullet app, all the ones I've made from there have been yummy!

Lunch is:

Orange
Raspberries
Avacado
Spinach
Goji berry juice
Water
X

Thanks for that I need to go shopping and get some bits I suppose it'll be a trial and error to find what I like ...dumb question but it says add water for example ....do you put all ingredients in then add water so the water goes up to the max line? X

Thanks for that I need to go shopping and get some bits I suppose it'll be a trial and error to find what I like ...dumb question but it says add water for example ....do you put all ingredients in then add water so the water goes up to the max line? X

Yes. Sometimes if it's a fruity one I'll add some goji berry juice and then top it up with water to the max line, just for extra sweetness x

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but does anyone have any thoughts on the Breville Blend Active? Would it do a similar job to the Nutribullet? It's much cheaper...

Yes. Sometimes if it's a fruity one I'll add some goji berry juice and then top it up with water to the max line, just for extra sweetness x

Ah thanks for that ....that's prob what I did wrong lol I just put a bit of water in and it was like stodge .....x

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but does anyone have any thoughts on the Breville Blend Active? Would it do a similar job to the Nutribullet? It's much cheaper...

I Bought one of these yesterday , got it at morrisons for £19 half price I think , I assume it's the same I chuck my fruit etc in it and blend, then unscrew and it becomes the cup and can put a lid on . So far seems good .

Thanks! Yep the £19 one, just went and picked one up; can't wait to get started. Just spent a fortune in Holland and Barrett!

I need to get a slow cooker.

Does anyone have any recommendations? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The original Crock Pot, half price in Tesco. A bargain at £17.

I've just downloaded the nutribullet app....loads of recipes on there and also you can click on an ingredient that you have at home such as a banana and it will bring up all the recipes using that ingredient which is quite good as I have no imagination lol

That's fab have just downloaded the app too. I must admit my Nutribullet has been in hibernation will be using it more now! Xxx

Great inspiration here. Going to try this.
How is it for weight loss. . Are people losing weight

Great inspiration here. Going to try this.
How is it for weight loss. . Are people losing weight

I've lost 2lb in a week by having one for breakfast and one for lunch, then a normal dinner, it's great! x

Ive just made melon, pineapple, banana and pear with almond milk to the max line.

Lovely and creamy x

Sounds yum! Just bought some frozen mango so will try that with my lunch one today. Breakfast this morning was:

Apple
Pear
Blackberries
Oats
Almond milk

Yum! x

I had morning energy blast

Banana
Peanut butter
Cacao
Cinnamon
Greek yoghurt
Water

This afternoon going to have strawberry coconut blast

Spinach
Strawberries
Banana
Coconut oil
Cinnamon
Coconut water

X

Oooh i didn't think of adding peanut butter.

Will try that out for lunch x

Ive just tried

Blackberries
Kiwi
Mango
Pineapple with 50/50 coconut and almond milk.

I used frozen fruit this time and it went like a really thick sorbet. The blades couldn't get through it.

[QUOTE=Nails

It was nice just having the strawberry and coconut blast it's really nice and sweet which I like there's a couple of recipes on the app with peanut butter as an ingredient :) ...I think a lot of recipes are an acquired individual taste as some of mine have been vile but still persevering lol x

I had morning energy blast

Banana
Peanut butter
Cacao
Cinnamon
Greek yoghurt
Water

This afternoon going to have strawberry coconut blast

Spinach
Strawberries
Banana
Coconut oil
Cinnamon
Coconut water

X

Where do you buy your coconut water and cacao is it expensive xxx

Where do you buy your coconut water and cacao is it expensive xxx

You can get cacao from most supermarkets amazon or health food shops .... holland and baratt cacao is about £7 but lasts forever as you don't need a lot ...again coconut water can be bought in all supermarkets I buy it in the local Indian supermarket as it's cheaper I drink it all the time and so buy a crate of 24 330ml cans for £12 ....the supermarkets are a lot more expensive and costs about £1.50 for a 500ml carton HTHs x

Aldi have 1 litre cartons of vita coco coconut water atm for £1.99 x

Aldi have 1 litre cartons of vita coco coconut water atm for £1.99 x

Morrisons have it half price at the moment 1ltr for 99p.....it's like supermarket price war lol....

Had a lovely one this morning

Raspberries
Blueberries
Orange
Flaxseeds
Chia seeds
Coconut water

Didn't even need to hold my nose with this one 👍

Latest posts

Back