NXT Colours - Anyone used them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrismouse

Reaction score
Hello all,

I went into my local hairdressing wholesalers yesterday to pick up some colours & I was approached by a member of staff & asked if I'd tried their 'NXT' range. These colours were a lot cheaper & came in 100ml tubes (as opposed to 50ml).

I ended up buying a 7/3 & 8/3 to test it out & will let you know but I wondered if any of you guys & gals have tried them; were you pleased with the results? I know there's no such thing as a free lunch, as it were, but are we just paying too much for colours if, like me, you work independently of a salon & therefore don't get the massive price-break for bulk buys.

I look forward to your comments.

Cheers, Darren.

I have used them and their fine.

They use them alongside L'oreal at college and also my mobile hairdresser I've noticed has used them on me in the past and yes I'd too say that I find them just fine.

Thank you. It's appreciated :)

My daughter was asked the same thing when she went to Sally's there does seem to be a buzz about them :lol:

I have been using them for about 6 months now on my mobile clients and have had no complaints all all, wonderfull value for money and good coverage, my only advise is to buy the nxt developer too as it is gel based and if you mix it with cream developer it goes a bit lumpy, mix it with the gel it is lovely and smooth as you would expect, i dont know if this affects the final result but considering how cheap the nxt developers are id play safe and stick to them

Greg x

Hello all,

I went into my local hairdressing wholesalers yesterday to pick up some colours & I was approached by a member of staff & asked if I'd tried their 'NXT' range. These colours were a lot cheaper & came in 100ml tubes (as opposed to 50ml).

I ended up buying a 7/3 & 8/3 to test it out & will let you know but I wondered if any of you guys & gals have tried them; were you pleased with the results? I know there's no such thing as a free lunch, as it were, but are we just paying too much for colours if, like me, you work independently of a salon & therefore don't get the massive price-break for bulk buys.

I look forward to your comments.

Cheers, Darren.
hi i also converted to them one piece of advice must be left on for the full 40min to get full coverage on grey hair,

Thanks for all the advice. I think I'm going to save a fortune!

one of my reps keeps bangin on about this brand but im not sure of it, they've got loadsa offers at my suppliers and i dunno what all the hype is about. granted you get more in a tube but i think the colours look a bit bland....any thoughts?

I have used this Brand of colours for at least 5 years. Its made by Avec and was originally known as XP. I think last year if not before it was rebranded and re packaged with some new colours added.
I find this brand excellent.Especially for the freelancer,

Using the /00 for great grey coverage and the warm, copper tones bright and vibrant. The beige /13 range are very popular and give gorgeous tones. Also the honeys /03 fantastic.
There are a few i have had issues with though and have stayed away from them , the bright red 6/66 and the chocolate range very wishy washy very little depth. But apart from that lovely. I use these along side wella for there more rich unusual colours.
Excellent value for money

one of my reps keeps bangin on about this brand but im not sure of it, they've got loadsa offers at my suppliers and i dunno what all the hype is about. granted you get more in a tube but i think the colours look a bit bland....any thoughts?

Thanks siansy, i think i will try out a couple shades! xoxo

Latest posts

Back