NxT, Next generation colour ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Just been to Aston and Fincher and they are promoting the NxT, Next Generation hair colour. There doing good deals, the tubes of colour are bigger that Koleston and Majireal also they give you the recipe to make the permanant into a semi or quasi colour.

Has anyone tried it ? what did you think ?

I only use Koleston or Diacolour

Hi! I too have only used Koleston but have recently started using this...It seems fab! I am using it with caution and if I am not sure I still use the odd Koleston until I get used to it...I did a search for product training but found none!
What is the ratio for semi/quasi etc? xxx

This used to be XP but they have repackaged it as NXT as apparently XP has been on sale to the public and they needed to get back the professional slant.

It's the same tint product as XP.

I know I'm not hair but they use this in the salon where I work.

Hi! I too have only used Koleston but have recently started using this...It seems fab! I am using it with caution and if I am not sure I still use the odd Koleston until I get used to it...I did a search for product training but found none!
What is the ratio for semi/quasi etc? xxx

They have a training day at the Luton Aston and Fincher soon, I'l try and find out the date.

The girls there had just been emailed the ratio. If I remember right the semi was 3% for 10 mins and the quasi was 6% for 20 mins. but check first my memory isnt what it used to be !

Wow the recipes to make a semi and a quasi sound interesting. The old XP-100 colors were really good and and these are basically the same but with improved conditioning properties according to the suppliers when i picked some up yesterday. The 4.35 and 5.35 chocolate browns are lovely and dead shiny.

Latest posts

Back