Odorless Fast Dry Lash Glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinkingorgeous

Reaction score
Hi, Sorry if this has already been on here but I have searched and couldnt find anything. Im looking for a Fast Lash Glue for Semi Permanent Lash Extensions that would be odorless. Does anybody know of any that are reasonably odorless!! The fumes dont bother me but Im aware they can bother the clients, any help much apreciated, thank yooooooo :hug: Claudia

you could try looking at the flirties glue I know there is two at the mo.

Thanks, I work with AH Francis products which I love, I know their Fast Lash glue is quite fumy (not a real word!!) so just looking for some recommendations, thank you xx

i've been on flirties fast set babe since april and i love it, not tried ah francis yet thinking of trying their 3D, i've just not got round to it as i've had fantastic results with flirties, for odour less glue i've been on amazing lashes sensitive glue x

I know that Glamlash do an oderless glue, I really like it but havnt tried any others so cant compare.

Annie x

I have recently bought flirties fast dry glue. 2 of my clients found it made their throats itch and their nose block up- they were quite uncomfortable.

I'm having a nightmare with glues- tried lash base odourless glue which means the lashes don't last as long. Any ideas? A glue that is fairly odourless that creates a good, long lasting bond?

I guess it's a case of trialling and testing

xx

well geeks, I went with my gut instinct and stuck with AH Francis fast lash glue, it arrived today and will try it out Friday, will let you know what I think, I know its not odourless but if its not too fumey then I will be pleased as I lurve AH Francis :lol: Claudia xxx PS thanks for all your advice :hug:

I have recently bought flirties fast dry glue. 2 of my clients found it made their throats itch and their nose block up- they were quite uncomfortable.

I'm having a nightmare with glues- tried lash base odourless glue which means the lashes don't last as long. Any ideas? A glue that is fairly odourless that creates a good, long lasting bond?

I guess it's a case of trialling and testing

xx

Yes you are right the fast setting one (expert strength and speed) is not odourless. Flirties offers a fume and odourless adhesive in black as well as clear for coloured lashe which has fantastic results.
However if you want a faster setting time you will always have to accept some fumes or odour, however if you are experienced enough in the application and wait till the adhesive has set before you ask your client to open their eyes then you wont have any problems :hug:

What website does everyone get there flirties products from?
thanks

The WOW factor web site of cause who sell flirties lol

Just wanted to let everyone know that I used my AH Francis Fast Lash yesterday and it was fab, I didnt think it was fumey at all and was really pleased with it, thanks again for all your advice :hug:

Novalash platinum bond glue, is pretty fantastic. Not sure what others think, but it is fast and there are no fumes.

Its a rubberished glue, and very strong.

Has anyone else used, what do others think of it?

Latest posts

Back